Pocky & Rocky Reshrined Hints on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Last Updated: November 1, 2022
Here are our Hints for Pocky & Rocky Reshrined on Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
Are you enjoying Pocky & Rocky Reshrined?
Based on 1 rating
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
We also have a page for this game on....
Beginner Tips for Pocky and Rocky Reshrined Hints
- Don’t get Disheartened - finishing the first story mode is relatively easy, but it may get a bit discouraging when your hearts deplete every time they are attacked. When you find yourself lacking hearts, you can find more in hereby picnic baskets.
- Co-Op mode can crush enemies - go to the main menu, and you will be able to access the Co-Op mode through Free Mode. Beginner players will find being able to play through the game with a partner will allow Pocky and Rocky to move through the story mode at a much faster pace.
- Deflect attacks from the enemy - this basic and often underrated melee move is a great alternative to the different attacks, and it will allow you to throw your enemies at the surrounding monsters to cause major damage. Rocky uses his tail to deflect, while Pocky uses a wooden stick.
- Use the Protective Shields - you can grab protective shields in the game, and this will help them to stay alive for longer, especially when facing the flames, three-eyed giants, and mischievous birds.
- Unlock Extra Easy Mode - this is always the best option for beginners and can be done when you collect at least 3000 coins. The easiest way to achieve this is by switching between white paper attacks and fire attacks when killing monsters.
- Use the Environment to Plan attacks - in different stages like The Enchanted Forest and The Haunted Shrine. You can use different objects in the environment to help them stay alive, like standing behind brick walls. Picking up unbreakable items and holding them up against different enemies will help you avoid deadly blows, especially against the lady with the elongated neck.
- Use the Special Ability when Surrounded - beginner players can find defeating the candles, clouds, and skeletons difficult because of the sheer number of them, so when you find yourself outnumbered, this is when it’s best to use the special abilities. Pocky’s special ability will allow her to blow up many enemies in one blast by detonating bombs all around her. Rocky releases leaves, which will attack enemies from all different angles.
- Always look for the Purple Fairy - Pocky and Rocky will be granted powers every time the purple fairy appears, but she can be difficult for beginner players to spot, so keep an eye out for her.
- During Different Stages, change your Weapons - the aim is to get weapon drops from the surrounding enemies, and using different weapons will allow for this to happen frequently throughout the different stages of the game.
- Surround the Golden Goblet - this is the first major boss you need to fight, and he has several different forms, so it does take quite a bit of practice. Try and remember his attacks and moves.
- First form - he rolls and spits golden beans at you. Stand diagonally across from the goblet and quickly launch.
- Second form - the golden goblet will charge at you and cannot be blocked. You will need to curve around the goblet while attacking to evade him.
Try to spend your coins before they hit the maximum - once you hit 999 coins, the game will start to track how many coins you have.
Questions, Answers and Comments
Ask a Question/Comment