Bus World Cheats on PC
- Category: Main Game
- First Released: Sep 28, 2022
- Genres: Racing, Simulator, Sport, Adventure, Indie
- Themes: Sandbox, Open world
Are you enjoying Bus World?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
How to Pass the Rockfall ScenarioGuides
- Let the passengers at the port shop on board.
- Drive the bus to the stone entrance.
- When driving past falling rocks, try to drive around them and head through the tunnel. Just be sure you don’t hit any vehicles or signs, as you’ll lose points. Upon entering the tunnel, there’s a tuk-tuk right in front of you, so you can’t go too fast.
- Keep an eye on your bus’s repair status. If you pass around a rockfall and it only consumes 60% of this repair status before the next stop, you’ll pass this scenario without a hitch. However, the scenario will restart if you sustain enough damage to fill the bar.
- You’ll need to keep your eyes on the road to ensure you don’t veer too far right, so check your status whenever you drive around a tree in a rockfall area.
- Drive as fast as you can on gravel roads, under roads, and near rock falls. When driving around rock falls, move the bus as far to the left as possible. If you make turns in areas with lots of trees and grass, the bus should be able to pass through this rockfall area without needing repair.
- Keep in mind that there is an ant hill on the right side of the road. If you get caught in it or stuck in any crevices along the gravel roads, you won’t be able to move, thus losing the scenario.
The easiest way to get through this scenario is to follow the path marked by arrows directly. Just make sure that this path is turned on in options so that when you start the scenario, you aren’t left driving blind.
When people travel to China, pork soup is one of the first things they should eat. You can find a restaurant selling just that while driving around South China in Freemode. After enjoying your soup, you can explore downtown Hwanam, checking out the port, waterfall bridge, and seemingly endless forests.