NBA 2K19 on PC
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements and more for NBA 2K19 on PC.
Navigate using the links above or scroll down to browse the NBA 2K19 cheats we have available for PC. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' and appear first in their respective section.
We have 6 entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Sport, Simulator
- Ratings: ESRB RP
- First Release (Any platform):
We also have a page for this game on....
As usual for this series, 2K Sports releases Locker Codes that can be redeemed in-game for special rewards, some of which are guaranteed while others can vary. MyTEAM codes must be redeemed through the MyTEAM menu. Most Locker Codes expire one or two weeks after being issued, but a handful appear to be permanent:
- MyTeam Consumables Pack – TRIPL-N6MK2-N6QQC-NTVX2-P3THD
- My Team Consumables Pack – TRIPL-J8JKE-MRURF-QK4EN-ZJTA2
- MyTeam Coach Pack –COACH-JA2VL-2WKLD-AYAUE-Y4W3V
- Guaranteed MyTeam Reward Token – TOKEN-Z32HC-NFFWB-TRTJ4-T6N9G
- Chance of Tokens or MTP – GETIT-DUWW7-AN5F3-FPEZB-9VMWC
- Chance of 20 Tokens – TOKEN-VH75X-LHQGD-9F7M2-EVKRU
- Chance of 3500 MTP – MTNOW-XWRAL-NXYTB-ULABP-RR4Y2
- Grizzlies-Hornets Heat Check Pack – HCLC1-VWSRX-M8KS6-7AWEN-XJ9NJ
- Jumbo Triple Threat Pack – CONTR-6DEN6-4Q6NP-FC9NL-F64EV
- Throwback Mavs-Raptors Pack – DALTO-HHLYK-9UW27-9A9PX-6XY4E
Here are a couple codes expiring soon:
- Guaranteed MyTeam Reward Token with a chance of 20 tokens (expires December 25 at 11 AM EST) – TOKEN-NNDJ5-QBTJ2-JVXHE-EMS6D
- Chance of Diamond Kevin McHale (expires December 26 at 11 AM EST) – KEVIN-BY2D9-X2A68-X7TEK-FALQ4
New limited-time or limited-quantity codes are issued regularly, usually through the official NBA 2K19 Twitter account.
Road to 99 Level Rewards
As you level up on your way to complete the Road to 99, you’ll unlock certain rep rewards at key levels.
- The ability to dye your hair at Doc’s
- The ability to perform pre-game rituals
- Animations for pro dribbling, shooting, dunking, and passing
- MyCourt balls
- A MyTeam reward
- Expressive Badge (show emotion during a game)
- The ability to perform celebrations
- Animations for elite dribbling, shooting, dunking, and passing
- Mitchell and Ness
- Custom jumpshots
- A MyTeam reward
- The ability to wear your NBA team jersey
- New Era merchandise
- Tier 1 Signature Pre-Game Rituals
- Tier 2 Signature Emote Animations
- Custom MyCourt floors
- Footballs sold at Swag’s Main Street Clothing
- Tier 1 Signature Celebrations
- Tier 2 Signature Movement Animations
- A MyTeam Reward
- Custom arena sounds and music
- NBA Murals for MyCourt
- Custom jewelry sold at Swag’s Main Street Clothing
- New skateboards at Wheels
- The ability to influence your team’s roster, plays, etc.
- Tier 3 Signature Emotes
- A MyTeam reward
- Mini-basketball machine for MyCourt
- Custom eyewear sold at Swag’s Main Street Clothing
- New items at Wheels
- The ability to go shirtless
- Tier 2 Signature Pre-Game Rituals
- Blacktop Arcade machine for MyCourt
- New collection at Wheels
- New tattoo options at Alley-Oops Tattoos
- Gym Rat Badge (extra energy, no need to work out)
- The ability to use your own music
- The ability to learn tricks from Wheels
- Tier 2 Signature Celebrations
- 2K VIP Club invitation
- On Court Coach Badge (call plays, tell players to make shots, ask for the ball)
- The ability to boost Takeover abilities in your secondary archetype or increase it in your primary archetype
- Tier 4 Signature Emotes
- A boost for your next MyPlayer
- Two chances to spin the wheel
- Double VC from all games
- New option from Wheels
- A feature on NBA 2KTV
- Team gear sold at Swag’s Main Street Clothing
- Legend Badge (all badges are raised)
- Reference in NBA 2K20
- Custom 2K shoes and a copy of NBA 2K20
NBA Live reference
In a conversation about James Harden, the player comments that he can’t invite Harden over because he “plays a different game.” This is most likely a reference to the NBA Live series, as NBA Live 18 featured James Harden as its cover athlete.
Secret location objective
In the shootaround mode, there is a “make a shot from the secret location” objective. This secret spot also appeared in the previous games, where there used to be a pool table in that area.
You can change the default camera perspective from the Camera options.
Use training mode to get used to the controls when you’re starting out, and go back to brush up on your skills whenever you need practice or what to try something new.
When you’re playing defense, a blue arrow will indicate the player you’re guarding.
While guarding, you can hold the left trigger to put up your hands and block the opposing player.
Earn More VC
VC is important, but sometimes the amount you get from playing games seems like it’ll never add up to what you need. If you’re trying to earn VC, there are a few other things you should keep in mind.
- First, watch the official social media accounts in case they drop codes that will reward you with VC.
- Second, check your objectives each day. These daily objectives are often simple tasks that you can perform for a bit of bonus VC.
- Third, if you have access to a mobile device, you can use the MyNBA2K19 app to play little mini-games that give you additional VC.
These are just a few simple things to help boost your VC as you wait for higher payouts from sponsorships, online games (500 VC per game just for playing), etc.
We have no 'Guides' content for NBA 2K19 on PC. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Guides!
Questions and Answers