Being a DIK - Season 1 Hints on PC
Here are our Hints for Being a DIK - Season 1 on PC. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
Are you enjoying Being a DIK - Season 1?
Based on 7 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
The vault codes are:
- Episode 1 – 1386
- Episode 2 – 4413
- Episode 3 – 3985
- Episode 4 – 0421
There are a few different easy ways to earn extra money.
- You earn $1 for playing the shuffle mini-game when you enter free roam.
- You earn $1 for beating a character in the brawler mini-game when you enter free roam.
While this isn’t a lot, it’s a little bonus money you should make sure you don’t miss out on every time you enter a free roam segment. Additionally, try to avoid cheating. You’re better off saving that money for something else.
To get the best outcomes and rewards when talking to characters in Swyper, give the following responses (numbered according to how they appear when you can choose):
- C: 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1
- Catrin: 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
- Ellie: 2, 1, 1, 1, 2
- Ida: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2
- Nicole: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2
Note: for Nicole, also make sure you handle things in the strip club and pay her. If you let Derek handle things or do not pay her, she will automatically block you.
When playing the Brawler mini-game, you’ll be able to upgrade different stats. The dexterity stat is very important, especially if you’re playing on harder difficulty settings, because dexterity increases the amount of time you have to make moves (and the harder difficulties reduce the amount of time you have). You’ll be able to buy additional skill points and earn them by defeating opponents.
All English Correct AnswersHints
The following answers are correct for all of the English mini-games:
- 3 letter words: git, his, hit, its, lit, sit
- 4 letter words: gilt, gist, gits, hilt, hits, list, shit, sigh, silt, slit, this
- 5 letter words: sight, light, gilts, hilts
- 6 letter words: slight, lights
- 3 letter words: her, pee, per, rep, see, she
- 4 letter words: here, hers, peer, reps, seep, seer
- 5 letter words: peers, sheep, sheer, spree
- 6 letter words: herpes, sphere
- 3 letter words: act, ant, can, cat, gin, git, nag, nit, tag, tic, tan, tin
- 4 letter words: agin, anti, cant, inca, gain, gait, gnat, tang, ting
- 5 letter words: acing, actin, antic, giant
- 6 letter word: acting
- 3 letter words: leo, eon, one, son, sos,
- 4 letter words: eons, lens, less, lone, lose, loss, noel, nose, ones, sole, sons,
- 5 letter words: loses, noels, noses, soles
- 6 letter word: lesson
All Gender Studies Correct AnswersHints
The following answers are correct for all of the gender studies mini-games:
- 2 years old brown
- You never told me
- Linda 240lbs
- 2 months
- Your boyfriend Jaime
- Diet orange
- 5 years
- Blue shirt with white dots
- Karen Rebeca Johnson
- conflicts or dogs
- 7 years
- your mom
- 19 years and 2 months
- 2 years
- History and Latin
All Math Correct AnswersHints
The following answers are correct for all of the math mini-games:
c, b, d, a, d, c
c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, a, d
b, a, a, b, c, d, b, d, a, d
b, d, a, d, b, a, c, b, d, a