Dead by Daylight on Xbox One (X1)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements, screenshots, videos and more for Dead by Daylight on Xbox One.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Dead by Daylight cheats we have available for Xbox One. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 4 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Platforms: PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- First Release (Any platform):
We also have a page for this game on....
Pizza Delivery Shirt Easter Eggs
The Survivor character Dwight previously worked as a pizza delivery guy. While not an in-game Easter egg, the developer has begun selling official T-shirts referencing Dwight’s old job.
The Killers Easter Eggs
Every Killer in the game is either based on a fictional killer from popular culture or a similar sort of character.
- Evan MacMillan (Trapper) shows similarities to Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th series.
- Philip Ojomo (Wraith) follows several typical Grim Reaper tropes.
- Max Thompson Jr. (Hillbilly) has similarities to both Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre series and Victor Crowley from the movie Hatchet.
- Sally Smithson (Nurse) resembles the typical design of the Nurse monsters from the Silent Hill games.
- Michael Myers (The Shape) is, of course, Michael Myers from the Halloween series, with his in-game name “The Shape” being a nod to how the character was listed in the original movie.
- Lisa Sherwood (hag) is based on the Wendigo, a being from Algonquian mythology that is the result of a cannibal being possessed by an evil spirit.
- Herman Carter (Doctor) follows typical mad scientist tropes, his facial equipment is a nod to the 1971 movie A Clockwork Orange, and his backstory bears similarities to the CIA’s Project MKUltra.
- Anna (Huntress) sings a Russian lullaby warning children about wolves that will come to drag them away into the woods, and her mask resembles those of the Spider Splicers from BioShock.
- Junior Sawyer (Cannibal/Leatherface) is meant to be Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- Freddy Krueger (The Nightmare) is, of course, Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street, specifically based on the 2020 remake of the film.
Concept Art Paintings Easter Eggs
The paintings in Haddonfield show concept art for the game.
Golden Toolboxes Easter Eggs
There are seven golden toolboxes hidden throughout the game on various maps. You can’t do anything with them, and they appear to just be Easter eggs, although fans have developed theories about what the purpose of the toolboxes might be.
Questions and Answers