Rayman Legends on Wii U (WiiU)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements, screenshots, videos and more for Rayman Legends on Wii U.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Rayman Legends cheats we have available for Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 6 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Platform, Adventure
- Platforms: Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,Xbox 360 Games Store,PC,PlayStation Vita,Wii U,PlayStation Network (Vita),Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Nintendo Switch
- Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier Studios
- Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment,Nintendo
- Ratings: PEGI 7, ESRB E10+
- First Release (Any platform):
We also have a page for this game on....
Collect the number of lums or teensies listed below to unlock costumes in the Heroes Gallery.
- Flaming Teensy - 440,000 lums
- Globolk - 350,000 lums
- GlobTeen - 20,000 lums
- Glombrox - 75,000 lums
- Ninja Teensy - 280,000 lums
- Plumber Globox (Luigi costume for Globox, exclusive to Wii U) - 28,000 lums
- Plumber Ray (Mario costume for Rayman, exclusive to Wii U) - 9,000 lums
- Poglox - 500,000 lums
- Raybox - 40,000 lums
- Raymesis - 130,000 lums
- Raymolk - 220,000 lums
- Rayomz - 1,000,000 lums
- Red Globox - 14,000 lums
- Sir Rayelot - 2,000 lums
- Teensy Hermit - 170,000 lums
- Teensy Queen - 55,000 lums
- Teensy Ray - 5,000 lums
- Teensy Wizard - 100,000 lums
- The First King - 750,000 lums
- The Golden Teensy - 700 teensies
Song Easter Eggs Easter Eggs
- In "Castle Rock," the actions of both the player character and the enemies will play the melody of Ram Jam's song "Black Betty."
- The level "Gloo Gloo" is based on the song "Woo-hoo."
- The level "Mariachi Madness" is based on the song "Eye of the Tiger."
Terminator 2: Judgment Day Easter Eggs
At the end of "Lucha Libre Get Away," the wrestler falls into lava. He gives a thumbs-up just before his hand disappears, as a reference to Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
Splinter Cell Reference Easter Eggs
In "10,000 Lums Under the Sea," the player will face toads that wear stealth camouflage and tri-lens night vision goggles. These enemies are a reference to the Splinter Cell series.
Ocean's 12 Easter Eggs
At the end of "Mansion of the Deep," the player must get past a laser grid. The music and room layout both resemble a scene from Ocean's 12.
The Jump Scare Easter Eggs
On the level "A Cloud of Darkness!", when you get defeated by the Devil Cloud, if he is out of picture, his face will come out of nowhere and scare you near death!
Questions and Answers