Mutant Mudds on Wii U (WiiU)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements, screenshots, videos and more for Mutant Mudds on Wii U.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Mutant Mudds cheats we have available for Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 2 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Platform, Adventure, Indie
- Platforms: PlayStation Network (PS3),PC,iPhone,iPad,Android,Nintendo 3DS eShop,Wii U,PlayStation Network (Vita),PlayStation 4,Nintendo Switch
- Developer: Renegade Kid
- Publisher: Renegade Kid
- Ratings: ESRB E
- First Release (Any platform):
We also have a page for this game on....
Various Unlocks Including "Brown Haired Guy" Unlockables
- If you collect enough Golden Diamonds, you will unlock Power Ups in Grannie's Attic.
- After you complete the first 16 standard levels, you will unlock the jump pad that will take you to the moon levels.
- If you collect all the Golden Diamonds and Water Sprites in the normal worlds, you will unlock the ability to play as Grannie.
- Once you have Grannie available as a playable character, you can unlock another playable character. If you enter the mirror in the main hub, you will access the Spooky Worlds. In Spooky World 3-1, use Grannie to find the hidden character and unlock the ability to play as Brown Haired Guy.
Hidden Characters Unlockables
When you play as Grannie, there are four hidden characters you can rescue in the Ghost Zone stages. After you've rescued a hidden character and cleared the stage, that character will be available at the title screen's "Character Select" menu. All four have the same gameplay style as Grannie.
- At the start of Ghost Zone 1-1, boost straight up to find the hidden character.
- In Ghost Zone 2-1, reach the first Checkpoint and then boost above it to find the hidden character.
- In Ghost Zone 3-1, wait until you're out of the narrow path and then boost upward to find the hidden character.
- At the start of Ghost Zone 4-1, boost upward to find the hidden character.
Questions and Answers