Hyrule Warriors on Wii U (WiiU)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements and more for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U.
Navigate using the links above or scroll down to browse the Hyrule Warriors cheats we have available for Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' and appear first in their respective section.
We have 6 entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Strategy, Hack and slash/Beat 'em up
- Platforms: Wii U
- Developer: Tecmo Koei Co., Ltd.
- Publisher: Nintendo,Tecmo Koei Co., Ltd.
- Ratings: PEGI 12, ESRB T
- First Release (Any platform):
We have no 'Cheats' content for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
Unlockable Characters, Modes and More
Meet the criteria below to unlock new characters, modes, and more.
- Agitha - You must play Adventure Mode and finish the battle on area 7, 4. You will need to use the Water Bomb item card.
- Darunia - You must finish Death Mountain.
- Fi - You must finish Skyloft.
- Ganondorf - You must finish the Valley of Seers.
- Ghirahim - You must play Adventure Mode and finish the battle on area 3, 7. You will need to use the Candle item card.
- Impa - You must finish Hyrule Field.
- Lana - You must finish Faron Woods.
- Midna - You must finish Twilight Field.
- Ruto - You must play Adventure Mode and finish the battle on area 10, 5. You will need to use the Power Bracelet item card.
- Sheik - You must finish the Eldin Caves.
- Zant - You must play Adventure Mode and finish the battle on area 3, 3. You will need to use the Digging Mitts item card.
- Zelda - You must finish Lake Hylia, the Palace of Twilight, and the Sealed Grounds.
- Adventure Mode - You must finish The Armies of Ruin: Hyrule Field.
- Free Mode - You must finish The Armies of Ruin: Hyrule Field.
- Gallery - You must finish The Armies of Ruin: Hyrule Field.
- Hero Difficulty Mode - You must finish the game.
- Hard Difficulty Gold Skulltulas - You must finish the game.
- Zora's Tunic - Get the all the pieces for the first Gold Skulltula picture.
- Goron Tunic - You must get 100 Gold Skulltulas and finish every Reward Map level.
- Purple Potion - You must beat 2 Skulltulas.
- Blue Potion - You must beat 7 Skulltulas.
- Green Potion - You must beat 24 Skulltulas.
- Yellow Potion - You must beat 50 Skulltulas.
- Maximum Apothecary Level - You must beat 50 Skulltulas.
- Red Potion - You must go to the Bazaar and craft the Empty Bottle Badge.
By meeting certain criteria, you will earn medals, which function similarly to Xbox achievements and PlayStation trophies. Unlocked medals are displayed in the game's Gallery.
- Destructive Force - Bronze - Defeated 1,000 or more enemies in one battle.
- A Hundred Years Ahead - Bronze - Defeated 100 or more enemies with one Special Attack.
- Magical Warrior - Bronze - Defeated 500 enemies during one Focus Spirit use.
- Hyrule Warrior - Silver - Defeated a total of 100,000 or more enemies.
- Millionaire - Gold - Acquired a total of 1,000,000 or more Rupees.
- Weapons Master - Gold - Acquired a total of 1,000 or more weapons.
- Treasure Hunter - Gold - Acquired a total of 100 or more super-rare Materials.
- Lawn Mower - Silver - Cut a total of 1,000 or more clumps of grass.
- Everyone's Hero - Silver - Saved an ally 500 or more times.
- Marathon Man - Bronze - Dashed a total of 42.195 km or more.
- Hero in the Green Tunic - Silver - Completed Legend mode.
- The Real Deal - Gold - Completed Legend mode in Hero mode difficulty.
- Serious Adventurer - Bronze - Attained A-Rank in Adventure mode.
- Connected Worlds - Silver - Completed Adventure mode.
- Ruler of the World - Gold - Attained A-Rank in ALL battles in Adventure mode.
- A Secret to Everybody - Gold - Found ALL secret elements in Adventure mode.
- Bug Catcher - Silver - Defeated 50 Gold Skulltulas.
- Know-It-All - Gold - Completed 5 illustrations.
- Big Bro - Bronze - Completed 10 Rescue Battles in Adventure mode.
- Badge Collector - Silver - Created every kind of badge.
- Granny's Boy - Bronze - Created every kind of mixture.
- Craftsman - Bronze - Completed a battle using only items.
- True Master Sword - Gold - Awoke the true power of the Master Sword.
- Cucco's Revenge - Bronze - Managed to get defeated by a Cucco.
- Superstar - Bronze - Activated ALL Focus Spirit bonuses.
King Zora Fountain
In the Temple of Souls stage, if you travel to the very north of the map and observe the fountain in this area, you will find King Zora's head from 'Ocarina of Time' featured on the walls, spitting out water.
When you finish Legend Mode's Chapter 13, Shining Beacon, you will unlock the 8-Bit Wooden Sword for Link to use.When you finish Legend Mode's Chapter 13, Shining Beacon, you will unlock the 8-Bit Wooden Sword for Link to use.
If you charge Zant's Strong Attack, use it, and open a chest, you can then press the attack button repeatedly to make him spin. You'll be able to spin until you stop pressing the button, view a cutscene, take damage, or use a counter attack. This glitch is also achieved if you spin as you enter a cutscene introducing an officer.
We have no 'Hints' content for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
We have no 'Guides' content for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
Questions and Answers