Disney Infinity 3.0 Cheats on Wii U (WiiU)
- First Released: Aug 27, 2015
- Genres: Adventure
- Platforms: Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,PC,iPad,Android,Wii U,Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Apple TV
- Developer: Avalanche Software LLC,Ninja Theory,Sumo Digital Ltd.,Studio Gobo,United Front Games,Blind Squirrel Games,Panic Button,Heavy Iron Studios
- Publisher: Disney Interactive
- Ratings: PEGI 7, ESRB E10+
Are you enjoying Disney Infinity 3.0?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Arrow in the KneeEaster Eggs
In Tatooine in the Rise Against the Empire play set, you can find an NPC who says they used to be a bounty hunter until they “took a blaster bolt to the knee,” a reference to the famous “arrow in the knee” line from Skyrim.
Shadows of the Empire referencesEaster Eggs
In Hoth in the Rise Against the Empire play set, you can find NPCs with dialogue referencing Dash Rendar, the protagonist of Shadows of the Empire.
On Tatooine, you can also spot Rendar’s ship, the Outrider.
Jar Jar in CarboniteEaster Eggs
In Tatooine in the Rise Against the Empire play set, you can find Jar Jar Binks frozen in carbonite in Jabba’s Palace.
Ghost Rider Flaming HeadEaster Eggs
If you ride Ghost Rider’s motorcycle as Jack Skellington, flames come out of his head in an additional reference to Ghost Rider. The effect also happens to Anger from Inside Out.
Frosted White World textures (Yeti)Unlockables
If you find and pick up the Yeti Costume in the Toy Box Hub, you’ll unlock the Frosted White World textures.