Hints for Call of Duty: Ghosts on Wii U (WiiU)
Miscellaneous Hints and Tips
- You should get the Agility perk (which is found in the Speed category), even though it costs two points. The increased speed is worth it.
- The Scavenger perk (which is found in the Awareness category) can help ensure you don't run out of ammo.
- Unless you plan to use your secondary weapon a lot, get rid of it. In exchange, you will get an additional perk point.
- Try out the different game modes, even if you don't plan to play them regularly, because the different objectives and strategies will help you learn the layout of the map.
- Move around the map instead of camping in one spot. You should try to move around the perimeter, where you have additional cover without sacrificing your ability to hit players at the center.
- Once you learn the areas on the map where players are most likely to camp, set an I.E.D. there to catch the campers when they arrive.
- Do not sprint around corners, or you may run straight to your death. Move at a moderate pace and keep your eyes open for enemies.
- Try out different weapons to learn which ones work best for each situation.
- Attempt to play using only your knife to change the feeling of the game.
- When you reach five kills, you will get a Guard Dog, who will both protect you from attacks and growl to alert you to nearby enemies.
Questions and Answers