Wreckfest Cheats on PlayStation 5 (PS5)
- First Released: Jun 13, 2018
- Genres: Racing, Indie, Simulator, Sport
Are you enjoying Wreckfest?
Based on 7 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Gangster CowEaster Eggs
If you can get out of bounds on the Eagle’s Peak map without crashing, you’ll be able to find a cow wielding a Tommy gun.
Completing any event in the top 3 spots earns you a random part for a random car.
Unlock All CarsUnlockables
By playing through Career mode and completing challenges, you’ll be able to unlock several new cars. To unlock them, you must meet the requirements described below.
- Lawnmower – Complete the “Eat Dirt!” event of Regional Juniors
- Tristar – Complete the “Mean Machine” event of Regional Juniors
- Sofa Car – Complete the “Couch Craze” event of Regional Juniors
- Supervan – Complete the “The Great Escape” event of National Amateurs
- Rammer RS – Complete the “Ramming It Down” event of National Amateurs
- Harvester – Complete the “Harvesters From Hell” event of National Amateurs
- Limo – Complete the “Limousine Demolition” event of National Amateurs
- School Bus – Complete the “Destroy All Supervans” event of Challengers
- KillerBeeS – Complete the “Attack of the Killer B” event of Challengers
- Motorhome – Complete the “Motorhome Madness” event of Challengers
- Double Decker – Complete the “Double Trouble” event of Pros Internationals
- Boomer RS – Complete the “The Underdog” event of Pros Internationals
- Big Rig – Complete the “The Convoy” event of Pro Internationals
- Roadslayer GT – Complete the “Slaying the Road” event of World Masters
- Venom – Complete the “Twisted Chaos” event of World Masters
Additionally, the Bandit and Bandit V8 Ripper were unlockable as preorder bonuses. Other cars are available through DLC packs or buy purchasing them from the market or tournament store.
There is also a Christmas-themed skin of the Harvester, called the Harvesteri, but this was only available for a limited time during December 2018.
Alien CowEaster Eggs
By using photo mode on the Wrecknado map, you can look under the stands to find a cow in a spaceship with other cloak-wearing cows saluting it.
Check your difficulty options and adjust them accordingly to your current skill level and the rewards you want to receive.
You want to do your best to come in first place. That is where the majority of your points will come from, which helps you advance and move on.
However, it’s still a demolition game, so go on the offensive and take your opponents out of the running when you can.
At the same time, you’ll need to be aware of your position. A head-on strike could deal great damage to you as well. Strike from the side or at an angle.
There are also challenges to complete in each race. These will award you bonus XP for completing them.
During Series races, your starting position will be random for each race. If you dislike your starting position, you can quit the race and restart to get a better position.
Pay attention to your vehicle stats as you pick upgrades and parts for your vehicle, and tailor it according to the sort of event you’re about to play. For example, armor increases your survivability but damages your performance.
Some players prefer to start out a race by driving in reverse in order to take collision damage to the rear of the vehicle early on and have an intact front for the later parts of the race.
If you’re having trouble earning money, setting up a Custom Race geared toward quickly wrecking opponents is a good way to farm money in a short amount of time.