Tropico 6 Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Mar 28, 2019
- Genres: Simulator, Strategy
- Platforms: Mac,PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Linux
- Ratings: PEGI 16,
Are you enjoying Tropico 6?
Based on 1 rating
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Earn Money Quickly (Trade Industry Tips)Hints
Trade industries are the primary way you’ll want to make money, with different industries being more profitable depending on the era.
Rum is a good one that should be profitable regardless of the time period. You’ll have what you need to start the industry already unlocked from the start, the Rum Distillery and the Plantation (to produce sugar), so it’s a great industry to start with early to create a supply of income you can use to help you in other areas.
Building a Shipyard is a good idea, although keep in mind you’ll also need a Lumber Mill to supply the Shipyard and Logging Camps to get the trees for the mill. Ship production is slow, so while this industry is steady, you won’t be able to rely on it entirely.
Apparel industries are profitable too, especially because they have low overhead. The materials you’ll need to produce clothing are both cheap and renewable, so you can produce a lot at a low cost.
Finally, once you get to more modern times, you’ll have a lot of expensive industries that become worthwhile to consider. Keep in mind that they have high up-front costs, but they can also bring in a good profit.
Now, once you have some industries established, you can also make trade deals. Set up deals with nations to improve your relationship with them. Even if you aren’t making a profit from the trade deals at first, it’s still good in the long-term (although try to avoid deals that result in a negative). After your relations have improved, import prices will drop and you can set up new deals and contracts with those nations to import profitable items at low prices, allowing you to sell them at a profit.
All World WondersUnlockables
There are 17 World Wonders. To get a World Wonder, you will need to send out raids to foreign countries to steal their World Wonders.
To set up raids, you will need to have a raid building. The raid buildings are Pirate Cove, Commando Garrison, Spy Academy, and Cyber Operations Center. Each of these makes a different set of raids (and the corresponding World Wonder) available and will be buildable depending on which era you are in. Employees at these buildings will earn raid points, which you can then spend to set out agents on a raid.
Pirate Cove Raids:
- Stonehenge – Trees grow around it, which reduces pollution. It increases tourism ratings and also adds to entertainment.
- Hagia Sophia – Citizens will not die due to a lack of available medical treatment.
- Registan of Samarkand – This gives citizens born there a high school education.
- Brandenburg Gate – This prevents people who visit it from developing extremist ideas.
Commando Garrison Raids:
- Taj Mahal – People who visit it will give money to your country’s treasury.
- Eiffel Tower – Your radio stations and TV stations will be able to broadcast across the entire area. It increases tourism ratings and also adds to entertainment.
- Moai Heads – Boat speed will increase.
- Hikone Castle – All of your country’s buildings will become stronger and more durable.
Spy Academy Raids:
- Statue of Liberty – Immigrants to your country will have maximum happiness.
- Great Sphinx – This will increase tourism ratings and also add to entertainment.
- Colosseum of Rome – Visitors’ happiness won’t be affected by things other than food and entertainment.
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral – People who visit it and have a low happiness parameter will get a boost to another one of their happiness parameters.
Cyber Operations Center Raids:
- The Great Pyramid of Giza – Builders’ work speeds will increase by 50%. It also increases tourism ratings.
- Neuschwanstein Castle – Tourism prices will increase and tourists will spend more time in your country.
- Temple of Heaven – Your Plantations and Hydroponic Plantations will be more effective. It also increases tourism ratings.
- Winter Palace – Rebels will attack the Winter Palace instead of El Presidente’s palace. It also increases tourism ratings.
- White House – Edict and upkeep costs will be reduced by 50%.
Use the Overview tab to get a quick summary of everything important you need to keep track of in your country. It will show you your relations with other countries, stats about your population, any dangers you need to be aware of, and more. While the other tabs go into more detail, the Overview is your quick look so you know right away if something needs your attention.
Focus on the starting island at first. Splitting your country across multiple islands will incur costs due to requiring transportation, so you want to focus on a single landmass until you have enough money to start spreading out.
Make sure you have affordable housing available for your citizens. Start out by building cheap housing options, and then once wealthier citizens begin moving to your country, start adding more expensive homes as well.
You should build a Library as soon as possible. It becomes available in the Colonial Era. The Library will store your Knowledge Points, so you want to start gathering them as soon as possible to have more available later on.
You will also want to have many options to help people get to work. Your citizens will often choose cheap options if it means they’re closer to work.
Related to that, if you set up housing options that don’t require rent for citizens who can’t pay, but don’t want citizens who CAN pay rent choosing that option, make sure they’re far enough away from work places to make it inconvenient for them.
By building the Teamster’s Office near your industries and Teamster’s Port, you will enable easy transportation between your facilities.
Some buildings have an operating range, which will be shown to you as a blue radius when you select one. This range is important, so try to place them so that their range covers as much as possible.
Make sure you have Fire Stations set up in case of natural disasters. While there are a variety of natural disasters, they can all result in fires. The frequency of natural disasters varies based on your difficulty setting.
While it might be tempting to start building as many things as possible right away, you want to make sure you have an adequate number of workers for each one. Don’t build too many things at one time until your population increases.