Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- Category: Main Game
- First Released: Jun 15, 2022
- Genres: Hack and slash/Beat 'em up, Indie, Arcade
- Themes: Action, Science fiction
- Ratings: PEGI 12, ESRB E10
Are you enjoying Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
How to Improve Your GameplayHints
Make Use of Your Environment
Each level has various items you can use as traps to damage your enemies and obstacles that can hurt you and your enemies. Use these obstacles to your advantage. The next time you see a spiky floor or a pit, grab an annoying enemy and throw them towards it.
Learn the Moves
Each character has an extensive list of moves. It’s okay to feel overwhelmed, but we recommend you take your time to learn the moves of each one. Using a particular move in a situation can mean the difference between losing a life, restarting the level again, or progressing through the story.
Smash Everything You See
There are objects you can destroy scattered throughout each level, like Foot Clan crates, tool boxes, and popcorn machines. You won’t get the chance to go back, so destroy everything you can. You might find some health-restoring pizza or secret items.
Don’t Stick With Just One Character
The game always allows you to play with various characters. In the beginning, you will have access to Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello, April, and Splinter, and you can unlock Casey once you’ve completed Story Mode.
Each character has different animations, attributes, and moves tailored to them, so take your time to learn each character's moves and stick with the one that best suits your play style.
Advantages of Each CharacterGuides
- April is a close ally of the turtles and a reporter at Channel 6. She has a two-star range, three-star speed, and one-star power, and her weapons include her Microphone and TV Camera and an array of punches and kicks.
- Splinter is the mutant rat that serves as the teacher and father figure of the turtles. He has a two-star range, one-star speed, and three-star power, and her weapons include his walking stick, claws, and martial arts.
- Michelangelo is the youngest and most cheerful of the four turtles. He has a one-star range, three-star speed, and two-star power and can bounce enemies off with his dive kick. He battles enemies with his iconic nunchaku while wearing an orange bandana.
- Leonardo is the oldest and the leader of the four turtles. He has a two-star range, speed, and power and can perform a flipping summersault attack from his double jump. He battles enemies with his iconic katanas while wearing a blue bandana.
- Raphael is the most hot-headed of the four brothers, often leading to him jumping into situations. He has a one-star range, two-star speed, and three-star power and takes down his enemies with pro wrestling moves like the German suplex. He battles enemies with his iconic pair of Sai while wearing a red bandana.
- Donatello is the “brains” of the four brothers and is responsible for creating all their gadgets. He has a three-star range, one-star speed, and two-star power and keeps his enemies at a distance with a bo-staff while wearing a purple bandana.
- Casey Jones is a vigilante and a human ally of the turtles. He has a three-star range, two-star speed, and two-star power, and his weapons include various sports equipment like hockey sticks and baseball bats.
Each character can be leveled up to level 10, with each new level unlocking something new:
- Level 1: Extra Hit-Point
- Level 2: Ninja Power Gauge #2
- Level 3: Super Dive Attack
- Level 4: Extra Hit-Point
- Level 5: Extra Life
- Level 6: Super Flying Attack
- Level 7: Extra Hit-Point
- Level 8: Ninja Power Gauge #3 and Radical Mode
- Level 9: Extra Life
- Level 10: Extra Hit-Point
Where to Find All the CameosGuides
There are several fun characters in the TMNT universe, ten of which cameo in the game. Here’s how you can find each one:
- Burne - You can find the Channel 6 news editor in Episode 1 behind a door in the office section.
- Irma - You can find April’s best, non-mutant friend in Episode 2 inside a green building.
- Attila - You can find this member of the Punk Frogs in Episode 4 in the blue mailboxes near the zoo’s entrance gates.
- Genghis - You can find the leader of the Punk Frogs in Episode 5 behind a red valve.
- Napoleon - You can find the number one surfer of the Punk Frogs in Episode 6 behind a Punk Frogs cardboard cutout.
- Vernon - You can find April O’Neil’s Channel 6 colleague and rival in Episode 6 behind a popcorn machine.
- Rasputin - You can find the final member of the Punk Frogs in Episode 9 behind a Hot Dog stand.
- Dask - You can find the commander of the Neutrion Resistance in Episode 11 inside a wooden crate.
- Kalas - You’ll find Kala in Episode 1 inside a closed dome tip tube.
- Zak - You can find this rebellious teen from Dimension X in Episode 14 behind an alien plant.
The Classic Headlines
The classic headlines are part of Burne’s side quest. You’ll earn 50 points after collecting all of them.
- Episode 1: The first Classic Headlines is hidden in a Foot Clan crate just before Bebop’s boss fight.
- Episode 2: The second Classic Headline is hidden in a trash can beside the TV Zone shop.
- Episode 4: The final Classic Headline is hidden inside a card display.
After you’ve collected all three Classic Headlines, open the world map and head to Burne’s office to collect your reward.
The Crystal Shards
The crystal shards are the power source of Neutrino’s hover car. You’ll earn 200 points after collecting all of them.
- Episode 11: You’ll find the first Crystal Shard in a Foot Clan crate, so make sure you destroy every one you encounter.
- Episode 13: You’ll find the second Crystal Shard in a Foot Clan crate located in the destroyed section of the base.
- Episode 15: You’ll find the last Crystal Shard in a Foot Clan crate surrounded by explosive barrels.
Once you’ve found all 3, head to Dimension X’s Hangout to collect your reward.
The VHS Tapes
When you encounter Vernon Fenwick, he’ll ask you to find his precious VHS tapes worth 100 points after you’ve collected them all.
- Episode 6: You’ll find the first VHS tape near a Random Clothing Ship in a trash can between two garden pots.
- Episode 7: The second VHS tape is inside a red toolbox.
- Episode 10: The third VHS tape is inside a Foot Clan crate.
- Episode 11: The fourth VHS tape is in a card display.
- Episode 13: The final VHS tape is inside a Foot Clan crate.
After finding all the VHS tapes, travel to the Channel 6 van to collect your reward from Vernon.
The Disgusting Bugs
Disgusting bugs are a significant part of the Punk Frogs' diet. You can earn 100 points by collecting all eight of them.
- Episode 4: The first Disgusting Bug is inside a trashcan near some monkeys.
- Episode 5: The second Disgusting Bug is inside a Foot Clan crate.
- Episode 6: The third Disgusting Bug is inside a popcorn machine.
- Episode 7: The fourth Disgusting Bug is inside a red toolbox.
- Episode 9: The fifth Disgusting Bug is inside a trashcan near a card display.
- Episode 10: The sixth Disgusting Bug is inside a trashcan near an open truck.
- Episode 11: The seventh Disgusting Bug is inside a Foot Clan crate.
- Episode 12: The final Disgusting Bug is inside a Foot Clan crate.
After finding all the Disgusting Bugs, you can head to the Punk Frogs’ retreat to claim your reward.
The Secret Diaries
Irma’s Secret Diaries are hidden throughout the game. After collecting all of them, you’ll get 75 points.
- Episode 2: The first Secret Diary is inside a blue mailbox outside a parking garage.
- Episode 4: The second Secret Diary is inside a trashcan beside a bench.
- Episode 5: You’ll find the third Secret Diary at the beginning of the level inside a card display near a vending machine.
- Episode 6: The fourth Secret Diary is inside a garbage can in the food court area in the mall.
- Episode 7: The final Secret Diary is in a red toolbox.
After finding all 5 Secret Diaries, you can head to Irma’s apartment and claim your reward.
How to Defeat the Final BossesGuides
The Statue of Tyranny
Krang will take over the Statue of Liberty and use it as his new android body in which he uses the following attacks:
- His hands transformed into various projectile weapons
- Shooting you out of his mouth
- Shooting lasers out of his eyes.
Do your best to avoid all his attacks and whittle down his health.
Once you defeat The Statue of Tyranny, Shredder will step in as his new form and deal damage by releasing rows of green fire, teleporting around, and creating a green force field. Once you’ve got him down to half health, he will start creating purple replicas of himself, which you will have to destroy.
Evade his attacks until you see him resting on the ground, then hit him with everything you’ve got until you finally defeat him.