SpellForce III: Reforced Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Dec 6, 2021
- Ratings: ESRB M
Are you enjoying SpellForce III: Reforced?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Dave's Butter KnifeEaster Eggs
You can loot this weapon from an Everlight citizen's corpse after you defeat them. The blade has 'Make Love Not War' engraved on it, which is considered an Easter Egg, with some writing it off as a novelty.
The blade doesn't deal damage but does pack quite a punch on resistance and health. An attack has 50 health and 50 resistance against every type of damage.
You will need to press the ] key to open the console. You may be required to hold the LEFT CONTROL while hitting the ] key in some versions of the game.
Then you can type one of the following codes and press ENTER:
- God Mode : Application: SetGodMode(1)
- Unlimited mana usage: Application: SetNoManaUsage(1)
- 99999 of all resources: Application: GiveMeGoods(99999)
- Fast hero casting: Application: FastHeroCast(1)
- Fast construction: Application: SetBuildingFastBuildMode(1)
- Build advance warriors: Application: SetFigureTechTreeMode(0)
- Build any building: Application: SetBuildingTechTreeMode(0)
- Freeze current time of the day: Atmosphere:TimeLock(1)
- Debug Mode: Press CTRL+D to enable debug mode. To toggle debug functions, hit CTRL + W or E or R or S.
With the God Mode and Unlimited mana codes, you will toggle the effect of the code on and off by repeating the code entry but replacing the number with a 0 or 1.
Useful key allocationHints
One way to easily control your characters is by assigning one of the buttons from F1 to F4 to your character, and the game will assign the character by default. Pressing that key that is assigned to your character will select it.
You will also be able to use the ALT key to slow down time in the game when targeting an enemy. A menu will open that shows the stats of selected targets and your character's abilities that can be used on them. While using the abilities from the menu to quickly heal your units or deal damage to the enemies.
To control your units, combine the CTRL key and numbers from 0 to 9, and pressing your chosen combination will select the group of units you assigned and give them commands instead of choosing them one by one.
Hammer of the Smith
The maker of the hammer is Norgrimm the Smith and is thought to have been the first dwarven Smith to master the secret of the Firebane.
The hammer is a unique artifact that has the ability to deal out blunt, piercing, fire, and ice attacks. The damage output of the Hammer is 83 to 85. The crit success rate is 2% and has a moderate attack speed.
The hammer has the potential to cause elemental damage while diminishing an enemy's resistance with each blow. But you will need to locate the hammer's three components as the artifact was split into the tip of the haft and the head, which could be found at the below locations:
- The head: To the North, close to some spiders
- Haft (The Eye): To the Northwest, during the second visit, South of the village
- Haft (Old-Haalâyash): Sold by Edun Darrel having Bartering level three
Once you have located the components, you will need to get them reforged by Isgrimm in Mulandir. We suggest that because this weapon is so powerful, it is worth the effort.
It has been suggested that the Executioners Blade ended more internal conflicts in Nortander than any army could.
The Blades' origin is unclear however it appears to be of ancient origin. The first written account is that the blade is used to eliminate any sign of dissent among the humans during the War of the Six Races.
The Blade is a heavy sword that was split into the tip of the blade, the body of the blade, and the hilt that will also require a treasure hunt in the following locations:
- Tip of the Blade (Foot of Barga Gor): found under the arch in the North
- Body of the Blade (Everlight): inside the glittering mines to the North
- Hilt (Old Haalâyash): East of the dam bridge at a skeleton between an alcove to the North
- Hilt (Leafshade): can be reforged by Isgrimm from parts in Mulandir
Once you have reforged the Blade, it will have brutal intensity because of the special effect that has the opportunity to instantly kill enemies. However, the attack speed is a bit slow, and the damage output is moderate.
The Executioners Blade has an eight percent crit rate and a five percent block rate making this a powerful weapon.
Axe of the Mountains
According to the Dwarves, the Niethalf allegedly employed the axe to sculpt the Windwall Foothills. It has been suggested that the story is a parable of the tribal conflicts that shook the region centuries ago. Whether or not the axe is divine, it is unquestionably one of the most magnificent weapons ever created on Eo.
The unique artifact was spilt into the head, knob, and haft, which can be found in the following locations:
- Knob (Mulandir): found in the Southwestern corner next to some skeletons
- Head (Leafshade): inside the Elven Village in the River Valley
- Head (Old Haalâyash): found Northeast from the top of the dam, behind a rocky spire
- Haft (Old Monastery): in a barrel to the far east of the map
Once you have located the components, they can be reforged by Isgrimm from parts in Mulandir. The axe does a moderate amount of damage with a slow attack speed. However, the true power of the axe has more than the damage output as the special effect increases the damage done to your enemies and increases the attack speed, stacking the auto-attack up to three times.
The Axe ranks five for strength and one for dexterity and is a good weapon for early in the game and will still pack a punch once you've gained more experience in the game.
Most of the companions in the game appear to be related to all Circle Mages who were involved in the Mage Wars.
Known Recruitable Companions:
- Yria of the Light: Greyfang Keep - joins you due to the story.
The only elf in the Circle. Yria specializes in white magic but far exceeds the common healing spells. Adapts manipulates life in all its forms.
- Isgrimm the Smith: Farlons Hope - Joins you after you rescue him from the Orcs.
The stone shaper of Windholme and builder of Mulandir. He discovers the rune magic and shares this knowledge with his circle siblings, which leads to the creation of Rune Warriors.
- Gor the Changeling: Foot of Barga Gor - Joins automatically when you meet up with him.
A powerful summoner and the only orc of the Circle. When he learned about his innate gifts, he became a powerful shapeshifter and was able to turn into almost any known form - e.g a wolf, a powerful demon.
- Uram the Red: Foot of Barga Gor - After defeating Krell and the Orcs he will appear in a cavern fighting a Devourer and will join you after you save him and mention that you are Tahar.
The demonologist was after the Phoenix Stone to get ultimate powers, and so was Hokan Ashir. The conflict between the armies destroyed the lands and turned a once fertile soil into the Darklands. After having obtained control over the Red Horde, Uram was able to overthrow Hokan's undead before the battle of Kaith Halur.
- Ianna the Singer: Leafshade - Joins you partway into the zone after visiting the human encampment to gain permission from them. A guard tells you that Bertrand wants to see you then she'll join you after you defeat the other assassins.
A powerful mental mage who had a talent in the art of taking away mana from her enemies, She was buried at the Blackwater Coast.
- Rohen Tahir: Everlight - Automatically joins you after finishing the extended Farlons Hope and once you have spoken with the Major.
Rohen is one of the survivors of the Convocation. He had helped out the Phoenix Bearer during the Battle of Fiara. Rohen also founded the Order of Dawn and constructed the portal network to ease the difficulties caused by the Primal Elements. He died at the hands of the Dark One at the Frost Marshes. He specialized in Elementalism.
- Undergast the Weaver: Everlight Creators Guild - joins you after you help him with the Golem in the Mines quest.
Corporal Tahar was welcomed by Undergast, the first scholar of the guild. He noticed the Corporal's aura and was able to identify him as Isamo offspring quickly.
Upon being informed about the Bloodburn's possible origins and Rondar Lacaine's involvement, Undergast suddenly became extremely interested in the topic.
- Angar Arandir: Mulandir - Joins you after the first long story segment where the game tells you to complete quests.
As the Lord Marshal of the royal army of Nortander during the Purity Wars because of Queen Ayelith's coma caused by the Mage Wars' battle, he was the governor of the entire Nortander kingdom during the said time before being overthrown by the Purity of Light.
Possible Recruitable Companions:
- Shâr of the Isles: Unknown Island - Shâr teleports away to an unknown location after the questline is finished. No matter what the outcome is.
Shâr was extraordinarily gifted with magic and was famously tamed medusae and other wildlife creatures to do his bidding. When he was invited to join the Circle, his medusae were the elite among Mulandir's guard.
- Commander Mart: The commander you replace on the first try to Farlons Hope. He seems to leave no matter if you force to control or help him out. You will see a leaves the party text on the screen.
During the Mage Wars, the Commander had been an ordinary infantryman within the royal army of Nortander. He risked his life in fighting the rebel mages of Isamo Tahar.
After the wars had ended, he remained in Farlorn's Hope, where he hoped for a finally peaceful life. Because of his past, he was then chosen as the commander of the Militia.
- Raith the Black: Old Haalayash - Travels back to the pilgrims temple, but it will become unaccessible to you, and Raith just sits at the border.
A mighty sorcerer of the Norcaine who examined the City of Souls, which granted him a seat in the Circle. He had multiple encounters with Hokan and the Fial Darg during the Rune Wars. He was buried in the City of Souls. His grave is guarded by a Fial Darg.
- Silverhand, the Master of Mirrors: Old Haalayash - Remains in the Elven base after you finish the questline to honor his friend. He remains untalkable afterward.
Another master of mental magic with extremely powerful abilities affecting someone's mind. Outplaying his opponent's mind with his tricks and emotions.