Resident Evil 7 biohazard Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Jan 23, 2017
- Genres: Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
Are you enjoying Resident Evil 7 biohazard?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Complete the game to unlock the Madhouse difficulty level, where health doesn’t regenerate, there are more enemies and Stalkers, there are more Antique Coins and bird cages, there are fewer items, Cassette Tapes must be used to save your game, and there are few auto-saves.
Resident Evil Revelations referenceEaster Eggs
You can find a book called The Unveiled Abyss written by Clive R. O’Brien, a character from Resident Evil: Revelations.
Resident Evil Outbreak referenceEaster Eggs
There is a newspaper article in the Main Hall written by Alyssa Ashcroft, a character from Resident Evil Outbreak.
George Trevor referenceEaster Eggs
A note in the attic reveals that the Shadow Puzzles were installed by Trevor and Chamberlain Construction, a nod to the architect of the mansions in previous Resident Evil games, George Trevor.
Sweet Home reference (demo)Easter Eggs
The ghosts in the demo are a nod to Sweet Home, the game that the original Resident Evil started off as a remake of before becoming a new IP.
- If you complete the demo with the Dirty Coin in your inventory, it will be in the game as an extra Antique Coin.
- If you complete the game on Easy or Normal difficulty, you will unlock an item called “The Secrets of Defense,” which will let you take less damage while blocking if it’s in your inventory.
- You will also unlock the Albert-01R weapon.
- If you complete the game on Madhouse difficulty, you will unlock infinite ammo.
- If you get all 20 Mr. Everywhere statues, you will unlock an item called “The Essence of Defense,” which will let you take less damage while blocking if it’s in your inventory.
- You will also unlock the Walking Shoes, which increase your movement speed.
- If you complete the game on any difficulty in less than 4 hours, you will unlock the X-Ray Glasses, which will give your vision a permanent Psychostimulant effect.
- You will also unlock the Circular Saw weapon.
Note: Any items unlocked will be in your item box the next time you start a new game or load a save file. You can add them to your inventory then. If you have both the Secrets and Essence of Defense items in your inventory at the same time, you will take no damage while blocking.
Arklay MountainsEaster Eggs
There is a picture in the Main Hall of the Arklay Mountains, the location of the mansion from the first Resident Evil game.
All Collectible LocationsHints
Resident Evil 7 is filled with collectibles. On the Easy and Normal difficulties, there are 32 files, 18 Antique Coins, 20 Mr. Everywhere statues, and 4 video tapes. If you’re having trouble finding some of them, use the video below to help you locate the ones you’re missing.
All Madhouse Antique Coins LocationsHints
On Madhouse difficulty, there are 33 Antique Coins to collect, and they do not appear in the same spots as the 18 from the lower difficulties. You must collect them all in a single playthrough. Use the video below to find them all.