Cars 3: Driven to Win Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Jun 12, 2017
- Genres: Racing
- Platforms: Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,PlayStation Network (PS3),Wii U,Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Nintendo Switch
- Ratings: ESRB E10+
Are you enjoying Cars 3: Driven to Win?
Based on 2 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Unlock All CharactersUnlockables
There are 17 cars you can unlock by completing certain challenges and performing certain tasks in the game. Most are unlocked either through Master Level events or by completing Skill Checks. The more Skill Checks you have, the more characters you’ll unlock, so check out the list below to see how many you need to unlock each character.
- Fabulous Lightning McQueen – Available through a free update that came out to coincide with the release date of the Cars 3 movie. It should download automatically if you’re connected to the Internet.
- Mack – Collect all 10 of Mack’s hats in the Thomasville Playground mode.
- Mater the Greater – Defeat Mater the Greater in his Master Level Stunt Showcase event.
- Chick Hicks – Defeat Chick Hicks in his Master Level Takedown event.
- Miss Fritter – Defeat Miss Fritter in her Master Level Battle Race event.
- Jackson Storm – Defeat Jackson Storm in his Master Level Race event.
- Bobby Swift – Complete 4 Skill Checks.
- Brick Yardley – Complete 7 Skill Checks.
- Natalie Certain – Complete 17 Skill Checks.
- Junior Moon – Complete 27 Skill Checks.
- Arvy – Complete 40 Skill Checks.
- Cam Spinner – Complete 50 Skill Checks.
- Louise Nash – Complete 57 Skill Checks.
- Dr. Damage – Complete 70 Skill Checks.
- River Scott – Complete 77 Skill Checks.
- Rich Mixon – Complete 85 Skill Checks.
- Smokey – Complete 124 Skill Checks.
All Skill ChecksHints
There are 136 Skill Check challenges in the game. By completing these challenges, you will pass more Skill Checks in the Hall of Fame. These let you unlock new playable characters in addition to serving as achievements, so you’ll want to complete as many Skill Checks as possible. Some focus on weapons, some focus on events, some focus on multiplayer, etc. For everything you can do in the game, there are Skill Checks related to it. Some are simple, while others are complex.
The video guide below goes into detail about all 136 Skill Checks, providing tips on how to achieve them. If you’re having trouble with the Skill Checks (or unlocking new characters), take a look.
Collect All Mack's HatsHints
There are 10 hats in Thomasville Playground. The hats are shown on your mini-map, but you will have to perform special moves and stunts if you want to reach them all. Collecting all of them will also unlock Mack as a playable character. If you’re having trouble getting all 10 hats, take a look at the video guide below.
Cars 3 MovieEaster Eggs
All of the characters are based on their appearances in the Cars 3 movie, and some nicknames used for characters in the movie are also carried over for their interactions in the game.