Assassin's Creed III Remastered Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
- First Released: Mar 28, 2019
- Ratings: PEGI 18,
Are you enjoying Assassin's Creed III Remastered?
Based on 2 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Unlock All CostumesUnlockables
You can unlock additional costumes by meeting the required criteria.
- Achilles’ Original Outfit – Complete the Achilles’ Painting mission (unlocked in manor)
- Altair’s Robes – Complete all main missions with 100% sync (unlocked in manor)
- Baltimore Outfit – Start Sequence 09 (unlocked in shops)
- Boston Outfit – Start Sequence 06 (unlock in Shops)
- Captain Kidd’s Outfit – Complete the Oak Island naval location (unlocked in manor)
- Charleston Outfit – Start Sequence 06 (unlocked in shops)
- Colonial Assassin Robes – Preorder bonus from select retailers (unlocked in manor)
- Ezio’s Robes – Purchase from Uplay (unlocked in manor)
- Jamestown Outfit – Start Sequence 06 (unlocked in shops)
- Kanienkeha:ka Outfit – Collect all feathers (unlocked in manor)
- New York Outfit – Start Sequence 09 (unlocked in shops)
- Philadelphia Outfit – Start Sequence 09 (unlocked in shops)
- Prisoner Clothes – Start Sequence 08
Once you beat the main story, any pivots you collected will make cheats available within the Animus for you to activate. Activate them by opening the start menu, then choosing Options, and then going to Animus Hack.
The following cheats are available based on collecting the corresponding pivot.
- Epsilon – Infinite Ammo
- Theta – Killing Spree (assassinate enemies in combat)
- Iota – Made of Steel (infinite health)
- Lambda – Ninja (no guard detection/investigation)
- Omicron – Recruit (infinite recruit tokens)
- Tau – Season Changer (set season)
- Kappa – Semi-Automatic (no reload times)
- Eta – Sun and Moon (set day/night)
- Upsilon – Thunder Kill (lightning strikes upon kills)
- Sigma – Weather Man (set weather)
Turkey Assassin / Konami CodeEaster Eggs
While at your homestead, whistle to have your large turkey run up to you. Target the turkey and then input the Konami code or its equivalent depending on your platform.
- PS4: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X
- Xbox: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
- Switch: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B
- PC (keyboard controls): 2, 2, 4, 4, 1, 3, 1, 3, E, Space
This will turn the turkey into a turkey assassin.
Broken Sword referenceEaster Eggs
The Broken Sword Knife is a reference to the Broken Sword series.
Popular culture referencesEaster Eggs
There are several lines that reference other pieces of fiction.
Shaun Hastings’s quote “In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again” is a line from the book Alice in Wonderland.
NPCs sometimes say, “What we have here is a failure to communicate,” which is a line from the movie Cool Hand Luke.
The line “Dance with the best, fall like the rest” from the Boston Brawlers side quest is a reference to the movie Hackers, in which the line is “Mess with the best, die like the rest.”
Ben Franklin talks about sexEaster Eggs
You can get into a rather lengthy conversation with Benjamin Franklin about sex to hear his thoughts on why taking an older lover is preferable.
Oak IslandEaster Eggs
The final Captain Kidd mission, Captain Kidd’s Treasure – Oak Island, is a reference to the real-life island known as Oak Island. Oak Island has thwarted treasure hunters for over 200 years, with many theories about what sort of treasure might be hidden at its infamous “Money Pit.” One of the theories is that Captain Kidd hid his treasure there. Another popular theory is that the Knights Templar hid something on the island, which also makes it a good match for the series.
Haystacks can be very useful for stealth. Hide in a haystack while your target approaches, then attack them, and then retreat back into the haystack.
All pivot locations (unlock cheats)Hints
Finding pivots will allow you to activate cheats after you clear the main game. However, first you must find all of them. If you’re having trouble finding any of the pivots, use the video guide below for help.
All Treasure Chest LocationsHints
There are 39 treasure chests for you to find and open scattered throughout the world. If you’re having trouble finding any of them, use the video guide below for help. Keep in mind that some chests only become available after certain sequences in the story, so if you check a location and can’t find the indicated chest, you should return and look again after playing further in the story.
All Almanac Page LocationsHints
There are 36 total almanac pages to find for Benjamin Franklin. There are 20 in Boston and 16 in New York, with each almanac chapter consisting of 4 pages. Every time you complete a chapter, you’ll unlock a new invention you can craft at your manor. Pages will start to fly away once you approach them, but if one disappears before you can get it, just walk away from the area and then return for it to respawn.
If you’re having trouble finding any of the almanac pages, use the video guide below for help. An in-game map can also be purchased to show their locations.
All Feather LocationsHints
There are 50 feathers to collect starting in Sequence 04, scattered throughout the game. If you’re having trouble finding any of the feathers, use the video guide below for help. An in-game map can also be purchased to show their locations.
All Peg Leg Trinket LocationsHints
There are 24 Peg Leg Trinkets that are required to unlock secret areas used as part of the Peg Leg mission, such as Oak Island. You’ll need to collect the trinkets and give them to the character who gave you the quest. If you’re having trouble finding any of the trinkets, use the video guide below for help. An in-game map can also be purchased to show their locations.