Being a DIK - Season 1 Cheats on PC
- First Released: Feb 13, 2020
Are you enjoying Being a DIK - Season 1?
Based on 8 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
The vault codes are:
- Episode 1 – 1386
- Episode 2 – 4413
- Episode 3 – 3985
- Episode 4 – 0421
There are a few different easy ways to earn extra money.
- You earn $1 for playing the shuffle mini-game when you enter free roam.
- You earn $1 for beating a character in the brawler mini-game when you enter free roam.
While this isn’t a lot, it’s a little bonus money you should make sure you don’t miss out on every time you enter a free roam segment. Additionally, try to avoid cheating. You’re better off saving that money for something else.
To get the best outcomes and rewards when talking to characters in Swyper, give the following responses (numbered according to how they appear when you can choose):
- C: 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1
- Catrin: 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
- Ellie: 2, 1, 1, 1, 2
- Ida: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2
- Nicole: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2
Note: for Nicole, also make sure you handle things in the strip club and pay her. If you let Derek handle things or do not pay her, she will automatically block you.
When playing the Brawler mini-game, you’ll be able to upgrade different stats. The dexterity stat is very important, especially if you’re playing on harder difficulty settings, because dexterity increases the amount of time you have to make moves (and the harder difficulties reduce the amount of time you have). You’ll be able to buy additional skill points and earn them by defeating opponents.
All English Correct AnswersHints
The following answers are correct for all of the English mini-games:
- 3 letter words: git, his, hit, its, lit, sit
- 4 letter words: gilt, gist, gits, hilt, hits, list, shit, sigh, silt, slit, this
- 5 letter words: sight, light, gilts, hilts
- 6 letter words: slight, lights
- 3 letter words: her, pee, per, rep, see, she
- 4 letter words: here, hers, peer, reps, seep, seer
- 5 letter words: peers, sheep, sheer, spree
- 6 letter words: herpes, sphere
- 3 letter words: act, ant, can, cat, gin, git, nag, nit, tag, tic, tan, tin
- 4 letter words: agin, anti, cant, inca, gain, gait, gnat, tang, ting
- 5 letter words: acing, actin, antic, giant
- 6 letter word: acting
- 3 letter words: leo, eon, one, son, sos,
- 4 letter words: eons, lens, less, lone, lose, loss, noel, nose, ones, sole, sons,
- 5 letter words: loses, noels, noses, soles
- 6 letter word: lesson
Acting Lessons referencesEaster Eggs
There are a few nods to Acting Lessons, the previous visual novel from the same developer.
- The final two English mini-games use the letters found in “acting” and “lesson.”
- If you go after Jade, the main character wears the same jacket as the main character of Acting Lessons.
- Rose has the same tattoos as Rena from Acting Lessons.
- There are some shared character names across the two games.
While it was once considered to have the two games be directly tied together, all that remains are slight references such as these, as the timelines do not line up if the two games were connected. The decision to separate them was made to give them more room for creative freedom in Being a DIK.
Dodgeball referenceEaster Eggs
The car wash scene includes references to the movie Dodgeball.
All Gender Studies Correct AnswersHints
The following answers are correct for all of the gender studies mini-games:
- 2 years old brown
- You never told me
- Linda 240lbs
- 2 months
- Your boyfriend Jaime
- Diet orange
- 5 years
- Blue shirt with white dots
- Karen Rebeca Johnson
- conflicts or dogs
- 7 years
- your mom
- 19 years and 2 months
- 2 years
- History and Latin
All Math Correct AnswersHints
The following answers are correct for all of the math mini-games:
c, b, d, a, d, c
c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, a, d
b, a, a, b, c, d, b, d, a, d
b, d, a, d, b, a, c, b, d, a