Forza Horizon 5 Hints on Xbox One (X1)
Last Updated: March 21, 2023
Here are our Hints for Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox One. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
Are you enjoying Forza Horizon 5?
Our users rate this game 8.6 / 10
Based on 7 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
We also have a page for this game on....
Helpful Hints for Beginners Hints
- Don’t buy cars from the start - it’s more rewarding to unlock the cars yourself first, so rather save your credits for the cars that the player really wants.
- Find secret barns - the player can find classic cars in barns instead of paying for them; use the drone footage to locate them.
- Avoid tuning cars until you know what you’re doing - the game gives a great option of suggestions for tuning cars to the best ability for each course, but until you know what you’re doing, it’s best to leave it alone.
- When choosing a car, don’t just focus on speed - yes, one of the exciting things about getting an upgrade is getting a faster car, but when racing, it’s better to consider a more well-rounded car that can handle better drifting and handling instead of something with just a slightly better speed.
- Smash XP Boards - most of these boards are marked out on the player’s map. As soon as the player smashes through them, they will be awarded a boost of XP points.
- Use the rewind feature to fix mistakes and avoid restarting the race - to avoid the agony of having to restart the race after a small mistake, make use of the rewind feature.
- Test and tweak your car's settings - yes, at first, when all you want to do is a race, this might seem boring, but getting to know every aspect of the car will benefit the player in the long haul.
- Choose the right car for each race - there are tons of cars to choose from and many different biomes the player will be racing in, so the player needs to make sure the car suits the road, the location, and the track type.
- Play on the Eliminator mode - this is not popular with everyone, but it improves the ability to race by pumping up the pressure.
- Always practice with a new car before racing with it - the practice function is there for a reason. Instead of going into ranked races blind, rather get to know all the aspects of the vehicle and take it for a few practice spins.
Questions, Answers and Comments
Ask a Question