Forza Horizon 5 Cheats on Xbox Series X (XboxSX)
Are you enjoying Forza Horizon 5?
Based on 10 ratings and 1 review
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, tips, easter eggs, glitches, game guides, walkthroughs, screenshots, videos and more for Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Series X.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Forza Horizon 5 cheats we have available for Xbox Series X. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 4 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment.
Do you have something to share? Submit Your Content!
- First Released: Nov 8, 2021
- Ratings: PEGI 3,
In Forza Horizon five, there are cheats that will help the player get any available car in the game. It is important to note that if the cheat is done wrong, it could result in the player being banned from playing Forza Horizon 5.
The first thing the player needs to do is download a cheat engine. It’s essential for the player to remember the version of the game that they are wanting to apply the cheats to.
Infinite skill points and creditsGlitches
This is achieved by drifting the player’s car (preferably any of the formula drifters, but the best is a 1965 Ford Hoonigan). Drift the car until roughly 52 000 points and stop; your skill points should continue to climb.
Unlockable Hot Wheel CarsUnlockables
There are fifteen awesome unlockable Hot Wheels cars the player can unlock in Forza Horizon 5. All of the unlockables are listed in the order of the chapters.
- Hot Wheels Baja Bone Shaker 2013 is unlocked at the beginning of the DLC
- Hot Wheels Naash Metropolitan Custom is unlocked when the player completes Chapter 1: The Beginning (Rookie rank mission)
- Hot Wheels Deora II 2000 is unlocked when the player completes Here We Pro (Rookie rank mission)
- Hot Wheels Ford F-5 Dually Custom Hot Rod is unlocked when the player completes Chapter 2: The Iconic Orange Track (Pro rank mission)
- Hot Wheels Rip Rod is unlocked when the player completes Chapter 3: The Snake & The Mongoose (Pro rank mission)
- Hot Wheels Copo Camaro is unlocked when the player completes Outside, Inside (Expert rank mission)
- Schuppan 926CR – is unlocked when the player completes Great Expertations (Pro rank mission)
- Hot Wheels 2Jetz is unlocked when the player completes Chapter 4: Treasure Hunting (Expert rank mission)
- Hot Wheels Ford Mustang is unlocked when the player completes Chapter 5 Hot Wheels Today (Expert rank mission)
- Subaru WRX STI ARX Supercar is unlocked when the player completes Green Thrill Zone (Expert rank mission)
- Hot Wheels BTTB: is unlocked when the player completes Time To Meet The Elite (Expert rank mission)
- Brabham BT62: is unlocked when the player completes Double Triple (Expert rank mission)
- Mosler MT900 GT3: is unlocked when the player completes Zoomies (Expert rank mission)
- Sierra Cars #23 Yokohama Alpha: is unlocked when the player completes Hot Wheels Legend (Expert rank mission)
- Hennessey Venom F5: is unlocked when the player completes Fresh Orange Route (Legend rank mission)
Helpful Hints for BeginnersHints
- Don’t buy cars from the start - it’s more rewarding to unlock the cars yourself first, so rather save your credits for the cars that the player really wants.
- Find secret barns - the player can find classic cars in barns instead of paying for them; use the drone footage to locate them.
- Avoid tuning cars until you know what you’re doing - the game gives a great option of suggestions for tuning cars to the best ability for each course, but until you know what you’re doing, it’s best to leave it alone.
- When choosing a car, don’t just focus on speed - yes, one of the exciting things about getting an upgrade is getting a faster car, but when racing, it’s better to consider a more well-rounded car that can handle better drifting and handling instead of something with just a slightly better speed.
- Smash XP Boards - most of these boards are marked out on the player’s map. As soon as the player smashes through them, they will be awarded a boost of XP points.
- Use the rewind feature to fix mistakes and avoid restarting the race - to avoid the agony of having to restart the race after a small mistake, make use of the rewind feature.
- Test and tweak your car's settings - yes, at first, when all you want to do is a race, this might seem boring, but getting to know every aspect of the car will benefit the player in the long haul.
- Choose the right car for each race - there are tons of cars to choose from and many different biomes the player will be racing in, so the player needs to make sure the car suits the road, the location, and the track type.
- Play on the Eliminator mode - this is not popular with everyone, but it improves the ability to race by pumping up the pressure.
- Always practice with a new car before racing with it - the practice function is there for a reason. Instead of going into ranked races blind, rather get to know all the aspects of the vehicle and take it for a few practice spins.