The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Guides on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Last Updated: June 2, 2023
All 5 Cheats 1 Guides 1 Trophies 3 Videos 2 Screenshots 12 System Requirements Submit Your Content! Ask a Question Get Notified!
Are you enjoying The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Here are our Guides for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We also have a page for this game on....
Unlockable Characters GuideGuides
New characters will be unlocked for your game when you complete the corresponding tasks described below.
- ??? - This character has 3 Soul Hearts and can use The Poop to spawn a poop. The ability can be recharged once in each room. To unlock ???, you must beat Mom's Heart 10 times.
- Azazel - This character has 3 Demon Hearts and can use 0 - The Fool to transport you to the first room of the floor you're on. When Azazel loses a Demon Heart, all enemies in the room are damaged. He also has the ability to fly and shoot a short-range Brimstone attack. To unlock Azazel, you must make 3 deals with the Devil in a single run.
- Cain - This character has a key and can use Lucky Foot to boost your Luck. To unlock Cain, you must have at least 55 pennies at the same time.
- Eden - To unlock Eden, you must finish "The Womb." You can only use Eden if you have a token from beating Mom's Heart or It Lives.
- Eve - This character can use Dead Bird to summon a dead bird when you are hit, to attack enemies for you, and W'hore of Babylon to boost your damage and speed when you only have one Heart left. To unlock Eve, you must get through two floors without picking up Hearts of any kind.
- Judas - This character has 3 pennies and can use the Book of Belial to increase your damage for one room. The ability can be recharged every 3 rooms. To unlock Judas, you must beat Satan.
- Lazarus - This character has a random pill, can come back to life with a Red Heart container once, and can use Anemic to leave behind a blood trail in one room to damage enemies when you are hurt. To unlock Lazarus, you must have 4 Spirit Hearts at the same time.
- Magdalene - This character has a Yum Heart, which heals a heart and can be recharged every 4 rooms. To unlock Magdalene, you must have 7 or more Red Heart containers at the same time.
- Samson - This character can use Bloody Lust to boost damage every time you're hurt, although the boost is reset when you change floors. To unlock Samson, you must get through 2 floors without being damaged.
- The Lost - This character has the ability to fly and isn't penalized for picking up a Devil Room item, but can't pick up hearts or increase in health and will die if you let the game go idle. To unlock The Lost, you must suffer the following deaths, in this order, in one game, without other deaths in between: Isaac must die from a Mulliboom explosion in the Basement or the Cellar, Magdalene must die from your own bomb's explosion in the Caves or the Catacombs, Judas must be killed by Mom, Azazel must be killed by Satan, in the battle's second part in Sheol.