The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Last Updated: June 2, 2023
All 5 Cheats 1 Guides 1 Trophies 3 Videos 2 Screenshots 12 System Requirements Submit Your Content! Ask a Question Get Notified!
Are you enjoying The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Here are our Cheats for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on Playstation 4. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We also have a page for this game on....
From the Character Select screen, choose to enter a Seed, and then enter the following codes (including the space) to unlock the desired affects. However, you can't earn trophies with a cheat activated and some cheats might delete your save file.
- The game will become easier - 1337 HAXR
- You'll begin with 69 coins, but you'll need to buy any items/pickups - FREE 2PAY or PAY2 PLAY
- Fallen enemies will leave behind large bloodstains - BL00 00DY
- Your character will leave tracks made of fecal matter - BRWN SNKE
- All of the sound effects will become fart sounds instead - FART SNDS
- Enemies will be permanently stricken with the fear effect - FEAR M1NT
- Items (though not troll bombs) will mimic Isaac's movements - KEEP AWAY
- Your character will appear as a brown shadow - CAM0 K1DD
- Enemies will appear as brown shadows - CAM0 F0ES
- Your character will be invisible except for the light effects - 1MN0 B0DY
- Enemies will be invisible - BL1N DEYE
- If you leave a room and re-enter, enemies will respawn, but items will not - C0ME BACK
- Enemies will attack one another - C0CK FGHT or CLST RPH0
- Any enemy with a champion version will become a champion - CHAM P10N
- Enemies will have permanent concussive effects and move at random - C0NF ETT1
- The controls will be reversed - DRAW KCAB
- Collected tarot cards will be facedown - FACE D0WN
- Enemies will randomly suffer fear effects - FRAI DN0T
- Your character will be gray - KAPP A
- The music will slow down as you lose health - HART BEAT
- Instead of the regular text, pill names and descriptions will appear as "???" - MED1 C1NE
- You'll be able to break rocks - NFB8 3WSG
- Doors will stay open, but you can't defeat bosses - PAC1 F1SM or PAC1 F1ST
- Your character and tears will be black - PTCH BLCK
- Each 45 seconds, 5 seconds will tick down, after which your character will suffer half a heart of damage - THEG H0ST
- If you remain idle, you'll take damage - D0NT ST0P
- Any damage you take will be doubled - HARD HARD
- If you're idle, the game will go into slow motion, and the music will change depending on your speed - SL0W 4ME2
- The text will be all mixed up - DYSL EX1C
- The game will display as if played on a CRT TV - B00B T00B
- The basement room's tile set will be used in all rooms - BASE MENT
- "Are You Sure You Want Me To Die?" will appear on every loading screen - 1TEN DSHE or SUPA SWAG