Rayman Legends cheats & more for Wii U (WiiU)
Rayman Legends cheats, cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides and more for Wii U (WiiU). Cheats.co has everything you need to dominate in-game!
Navigate using the links above or browse the Wii U cheats we have available for Rayman Legends below.
Unfortunately there are no hints for Rayman Legends in our database just yet. If you have any hints please submit them.
Unfortunately there are no cheats for Rayman Legends in our database just yet. If you have any cheats please submit them.
Collect the number of lums or teensies listed below to unlock costumes in the Heroes Gallery.
- Flaming Teensy – 440,000 lums
- Globolk – 350,000 lums
- GlobTeen – 20,000 lums
- Glombrox – 75,000 lums
- Ninja Teensy – 280,000 lums
- Plumber Globox (Luigi costume for Globox, exclusive to Wii U) – 28,000 lums
- Plumber Ray (Mario costume for Rayman, exclusive to Wii U) – 9,000 lums
- Poglox – 500,000 lums
- Raybox – 40,000 lums
- Raymesis – 130,000 lums
- Raymolk – 220,000 lums
- Rayomz – 1,000,000 lums
- Red Globox – 14,000 lums
- Sir Rayelot – 2,000 lums
- Teensy Hermit – 170,000 lums
- Teensy Queen – 55,000 lums
- Teensy Ray – 5,000 lums
- Teensy Wizard – 100,000 lums
- The First King – 750,000 lums
- The Golden Teensy – 700 teensies
Song Easter EggsReport
- In “Castle Rock,” the actions of both the player character and the enemies will play the melody of Ram Jam’s song “Black Betty.”
- The level “Gloo Gloo” is based on the song “Woo-hoo.”
- The level “Mariachi Madness” is based on the song “Eye of the Tiger.”
Splinter Cell ReferenceReport
In “10,000 Lums Under the Sea,” the player will face toads that wear stealth camouflage and tri-lens night vision goggles. These enemies are a reference to the Splinter Cell series.
Terminator 2: Judgment DayReport
At the end of “Lucha Libre Get Away,” the wrestler falls into lava. He gives a thumbs-up just before his hand disappears, as a reference to Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
At the end of “Mansion of the Deep,” the player must get past a laser grid. The music and room layout both resemble a scene from Ocean’s 12.
The Jump ScareReport
On the level "A Cloud of Darkness!", when you get defeated by the Devil Cloud, if he is out of picture, his face will come out of nowhere and scare you near death!
Unfortunately there are no glitches for Rayman Legends in our database just yet. If you have any glitches please submit them.
Unfortunately there are no guides for Rayman Legends in our database just yet. If you have any guides please submit them!