Call of Duty: Ghosts cheats & more for Wii U (WiiU)
Call of Duty: Ghosts cheats, cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides and more for Wii U (WiiU). Cheats.co has everything you need to dominate in-game!
Navigate using the links above or browse the Wii U cheats we have available for Call of Duty: Ghosts below.
Miscellaneous Hints and TipsReport
- You should get the Agility perk (which is found in the Speed category), even though it costs two points. The increased speed is worth it.
- The Scavenger perk (which is found in the Awareness category) can help ensure you don’t run out of ammo.
- Unless you plan to use your secondary weapon a lot, get rid of it. In exchange, you will get an additional perk point.
- Try out the different game modes, even if you don’t plan to play them regularly, because the different objectives and strategies will help you learn the layout of the map.
- Move around the map instead of camping in one spot. You should try to move around the perimeter, where you have additional cover without sacrificing your ability to hit players at the center.
- Once you learn the areas on the map where players are most likely to camp, set an I.E.D. there to catch the campers when they arrive.
- Do not sprint around corners, or you may run straight to your death. Move at a moderate pace and keep your eyes open for enemies.
- Try out different weapons to learn which ones work best for each situation.
- Attempt to play using only your knife to change the feeling of the game.
- When you reach five kills, you will get a Guard Dog, who will both protect you from attacks and growl to alert you to nearby enemies.
Unfortunately there are no cheats for Call of Duty: Ghosts in our database just yet. If you have any cheats please submit them.
There are two ways you can unlock Extinction Mode, in which four players fight aliens. You can complete the first four missions of the campaign (“Ghost Stories,” “Brave New World,” “No Man’s Land,” and “Struck Down”) on the Regular difficulty level or higher, or you can play multiplayer until you reach Level 5.
You must complete the “Chrome Barrel Master” challenge to unlock the Ghillie Suit. Check the “Weapon Challenges” list to see if the challenge is active. If it isn’t, go to “Operations” and spend squad points to get new challenges until it becomes active.
Complete the tasks below with a weapon to unlock camouflages for that specific weapon.
- Autumn Camo – Use the weapon to get 35 assists
- Brush Camo – Use the weapon to get 150 weapon kills while you are crouching
- Caustic Camo – Use the weapon in one life to get 3 kill-streaks 25 times
- Crocodile Camo – Use the weapon to get 40 longshot kills
- Green Camo – Use the weapon to get 40 point blank kills
- Net Camo – Use the weapon to get 500 total kills
- Ocean Camo – Use the weapon to get 20 rescue kills (kill an enemy that is shooting at one of your teammates)
- Red Camo – Remove any attachments from the weapon and use it to get 150 kills
- Scale Camo – Use the weapon to get 100 kills while you are leaning
- Snow Camo – Use the weapon to get 75 weapon kills
- Trail Camo – Use the weapon to kill an enemy right after you reload it, 35 times (35 kills)
- Woodland Camo – Use the weapon to get 15 kills right after you slide
- Gold Camo – Unlock all of the camouflages listed above for the weapon
- Body Count Camo – Play “Clan Wars” and win a gold division war
- Kiss of Death Camo – Play “Clan Wars” and reach Level 23 with your Elite clan
- Ice Camo – This camouflage is only found in the Team Leader Pack DLC, which come as part of the Season Pass
While playing Extinction mode, if you shoot the letters “L,” “O,” and “L” on the sign for Gil’s Lodge Motel, you will trigger Golden Aliens for the next 90 seconds.
- This is on the Prison Bank map.
- You go to the tower and then you will see on your left a mini building which you can get onto.
- Jump up onto the little roof, then walk across the wall and when you touch the tree go left a little bit.
- Then walk forward. After that face the opposite of the tree so that it is behind you.
- Then walk back as far you can, get a riot shield and watch the infectors struggle!
Different perks are more effective for different game modes. Follow the instructions below to effectively play Search and Destroy, Domination, and Blitz. Search and Destroy In Search and Destroy, you will - read this guide in full here...
In Gun Game mode, you begin with a handgun. With each kill you get, you move up through various tiers of weapons. When you get a kill with the final weapon, you will win the game. A melee kill, however, will not advance your weapon tier, but - read this guide in full here...