Mafia: Definitive Edition Пасхальные яйца на Xbox One (X1)
Вот наши Пасхальные яйца для Mafia: Definitive Edition на Xbox One. Самые надежные предметы получают больше всего «больших пальцев вверх» от наших пользователей и появляются ближе к вершине!
Нравится ли вам Mafia: Definitive Edition?
На основе7 Рейтинг и 1 Обзор
Нажмите кнопку оценки ниже, чтобы добавить свою оценку... или даже Напишите отзыв!
Free Ride Extreme Missions Unlocking ProcedureПасхальные яйца
There are 12 missions available in Free Ride. You must obtain a note from Salieri's Bar to activate them. The building is covered in notes, some of which are only visible at night. Change the time to night using the paintings, then re-search the area.
The bar contains the first note. Go to the edge of Little Italy after collecting it. To start the mission, pick up the ringing phone. The first task is a time trial. 10 more notes will appear in Salieri's Bar once you complete the first mission with the Crazy Horse. Start them all by gathering the notes lying around. Completing those 10 missions will unlock one final "Free Ride Extreme" mission.
Easter Egg Mission CostumesПасхальные яйца
By reading the notes in Salieri's Bar, players of Free Ride can access hidden missions. You can get a note about where you have to go. You start when you arrive at the location marked on the map and hear a payphone ring.
All of these missions are extremely bizarre and offer incredible rewards. You can get a mechanic, boxer, or even a dog-headed costume, with the wackiest ones being about clowns and UFOs. To earn some ridiculous costumes, Tommy Angelo can battle killer clowns and aliens.
Instructions for Obtaining New CostumesПасхальные яйца
Certain Free Ride Extreme missions will unlock new costumes. One of those missions involves chasing a UFO, and another is all about a killer clown like Pennywise. Here are the missions that give you costumes:
- Dog-Head Costume: Complete the "Curse of the Baskervilles" mission. Salieri finds the note on his desk.
- Alien Tommy Costume: Complete the "Alien Infiltration" mission. Take the note and head to the phone booth west of the "Workers Quarter" map marker to begin this mission, which is only available at night.
- Evil Clown Costume: Complete the "Pennies from Hell" mission. Salieri's bar is where the note is located.
- Boxer Costume: Complete the "Explosive Situation" mission. Another mission for Salieri's Bar
- Mechanic Costume: Complete the "Moderate Velocity" mission. The phone booth is in the northwest corner of China Town, and the note is in Salieri's Bar.
More costumes can be unlocked. But they are purely decorative and have no practical use. Also, these missions can be very challenging.
You basically need to memorize the UFO's route in order to get there in time. You might run out of gas! Although it’s a lot of work, you can play your game while wearing an enormous green alien head.