Kingdom Maker Руководства на Android
Вот наши Руководства для Kingdom Maker на Android. Самые надежные предметы получают больше всего «больших пальцев вверх» от наших пользователей и появляются ближе к вершине!
Нравится ли вам Kingdom Maker?
На основе1 Рейтинг
Нажмите кнопку оценки ниже, чтобы добавить свою оценку... или даже Напишите отзыв!
Here Are Some BasicsРуководства
The gameplay in Kingdom Maker is fairly simple. It combines elements of Clash of Clans and Fallout Shelter. All the production facilities must be set up during base building. When you are tasked with destroying the orc armies that have taken over the entire nation, the Clash of Clans component also enters the picture. It requires you to command a force of fearless warriors that you have raised in your castle.
Include infantry and cavalry units and train your own army. Additionally, you will able to see how your struggle manifests in reality thanks to mobile game advertisements. There is no false advertising. Once a battle has started, a small Swords Clashing icon appears above the area, and if you choose to watch what's happening, you can see the battle as it unfolds. The animation here is of very high quality, and it's also surprisingly smooth.
How to Raise a Royal FamilyРуководства
Like in Fallout Shelter, you can decide to have children. But here, instead of sending the dwellers to a separate room, you just make them interact with each other, and as the interaction progresses, a little one is born. You can also designate them as the kingdom's heir.
In Kingdom Maker, there are numerous options. Among many other things, you can choose how certain events unfold and the type of ruler you become. Therefore, there is never a lack of things to do in the game.
PVP Features In This GameРуководства
You can join the clans and alliances of other players once you have advanced far enough. You can fight harder opponents together with the aid of these alliances.
How To Use the In Game ResourcesРуководства
There are six crucial resources in the game:
- Gold, Kingdom Maker's premium currency, is available in Daily Deals, Objectives, and Quests.
- Silver: Obtained mainly from trading posts and taxes that citizens of your kingdom pay. Can also be obtained by engaging in various map activities and loot rewards.
- Food: Similar to Silver, it can be obtained from farms and plots as well as from various map-related activities and loot rewards.
- Stone: Purchased from a stone mason. The output of this resource can be increased by upgrading this building. Essential for building construction.
- Wood: Like stone, it is also a very important element of construction. can be primarily acquired from the Sawmill, which can be upgraded to produce more.
- The most valuable resource for the growth of your kingdom may be its population. The material required for constructing new buildings and other structures.