Days Gone Batoteiros em Playstation 4 (PS4)
- Lançado pela primeira vez: Apr 25, 2019
- Gêneros: Shooter, Adventure
- Plataformas: PlayStation 4
- Desenvolvedor: Bend Game Studio
- Editora: Sony Interactive Entertainment America
- Classificações: ESRB M
Está a gostar Days Gone?
Com base em7 [2, *] avaliações e 2 [2, *] resenhas
Clique num botão de pontuação abaixo para adicionar a sua classificação... ou mesmo Escreva uma revisão!
Developer BoardOvos de Páscoa
In the college, there is a board where the developers have signed their names.
A Christmas Story referenceOvos de Páscoa
While buying guns, it is possible to hear the warning “careful, you’ll shoot your eye out,” a reference to the movie A Christmas Story.
Syphon Filter referencesOvos de Páscoa
At one point, O’Brian suggests that the infection could be intentionally targeting certain genes, which leads Deacon to wonder if he means it was terrorism. Later on in the game, you can find a document called “Classified Virus Research” in the research facility. The document references botanical samples from KemSynth Botanicals.
These are both references to the Syphon Filter series, a previous series made by the same developer as Days Gone. This has led some fans to believe Days Gone is actually part of the Syphon Filter universe.
The Stun Gun from Syphon Filter is also an unlockable weapon.
989 Studios referenceOvos de Páscoa
One of the trophies requires you to collect 989 freaker ears. If that seems like an unusual amount, it’s because it’s a nod to the publisher 989 Studios. That was the publisher behind the original Syphon Filter games, which were made by the same developer as Days Gone.
The Colonel's SpeechesDicas
In Wizard Island, the camp found in the Crake Lake region, Colonel Garret gives speeches you can listen to. There are 6 total speeches. These become available as you progress through the main story, but if you progress too far, the speeches will no longer be available. Since the speeches are missable, you should always check to see if a new one has become available.
Marauder Camp questsDicas
There are 10 Marauder Camp quests you can complete. The first two are unlocked automatically, while the remaining eight are from Encampment Job side quests. None of them are missable.
All Infestation LocationsDicas
There are 13 total Infestations you can find to burn. This includes both Infestation Nests and the Crier Nests found in later areas. To burn them, you can use fuel canisters, molotovs, or incendiary bolts—anything that will cause the nest to burn.
If you’re having trouble finding all of the nests, use the video guide below to help you find all 13 locations, including the Crier Nests.
All Camp GuitaristsDicas
In Iron Mike’s, the camp found in the Lost Lake region, there are 6 Camp Guitarists who will spawn in the camp between 19:00-22:00 (7 PM to 10 PM). One Camp Guitarist will spawn each evening, so you’ll need to check back each evening to get all 6. Each Camp Guitarist will play a song for you.
Anarchist Cairn locationsDicas
There are anarchist cairns (rocks stacked on top of one another as markers) scattered throughout the world. You can knock them down, and if you knock down12 of them, you’ll get a trophy. However, there are far more than 12 anarchist cairns in the game.
If you’re having trouble finding them, the video below shows an impressive 36 anarchist cairn locations.
All Nero Research Site LocationsDicas
There are 18 Nero Research Sites. While they don’t count as collectibles, they do contain additional Nero Injectors, like the Nero Checkpoints, allowing you to further boost your stats. There are 4 in the Cascade Region, 2 in the Belknap Region, 2 in the Lost Lake Region, 1 in the Iron Butte Region, 5 in the Crater Lake Region, and 4 in the Highway 97 Region.
If you want more Nero Injectors and are having trouble finding all of the Research Sites, us the video guide below to help you find all 18.
All Skills and Skill TiersDesbloqueáveis
There are 45 different skills you can unlock, split into three different categories: Melee, Ranged, and Survival. Melee skills improve your melee combat, Ranged skills improve your ranged combat, and Survival skills improve your item-gathering skills.
Within each category, there are five tiers. Each tier of skills becomes available as you unlock more skills within that category. For example, once you have two Melee skills, you’ll unlock the second tier, getting four total Melee skills will unlock the third tier, six total Melee skills will unlock the fourth tier, and finally eight total Melee skills will unlock the fifth tier.
Skills can be unlocked through skill points, which you earn as you level up.
- Escape Artist – Kill smaller enemies after successfully escaping from a grapple.
- Field Repairs – Ability to repair melee weapons with scrap.
- Juice Up – Improves the initial recovery and duration of a Stamina Cocktail.
- Hard Hitter – Increase the damage of both crafted and found melee weapons.
- Busted Lip – Regenerates stamina for every melee kill.
- Talk Shit, Get Hit – Ability to perform longer combos with melee weapons.
- Lightning Reflexes – Ability to roll quickly to recover from a knockdown.
- Bull Rush – Ability to stun a normal human enemy or swarmer with a melee attack while sprinting.
- The Reckoning – Gives melee weapons a chance for a critical takedown on humans, swarmers, and newts.
- ust Roll With It – Drastically reduces stamina cost from rolling.
- Rock On – Ability to stun weaker enemies by hitting them with a rock.
- Home Run – Significantly increases the damage of both crafted and found melee weapons.J
- Retribution – Increases the chance of a critical hit or takedown by 25%.
- Switch It Up – Boot knife combos do twice the normal damage.
- Executioner – Ability to stealth attack heavy Freakers. Also adds the ability to kill heavy freakers and large animals while escaping a grapple.
- Focused Shot – Ability to activate focus while aiming a ranged weapon.
- Fight and Flight – Move and aim a ranged weapon with more precision.
- Vicious Cycle – Ability to follow a melee attack with a ranged attack for massive damage.
- Suppressing Fire – When in focus, ranged weapons will have an increased power to stop weaker enemies.
- Crowd Control – Reduces the cooldown of focus.
- Hyperfocus – Improves the initial recovery and duration of a Focus Cocktail.
- On The Move – Ability to reload ranged weapon while sprinting.
- Iron Grip – Significantly reduces ranged weapon recoil.
- Nocked Up – Significantly increases crossbow bolt damage.
- Under Pressure – No longer consume focus when reloading a ranged weapon.
- Quick Reload – Reduces the reload times for ranged weapons.
- Deadshot – Increases ranged weapon accuracy.
- Up The Ante – Increases ammo capacity for all ranged weapons.
- Two Birds, One Bullet – Increases projectile penetration for ranged weapons.
- Head Rush – Headshot kills recover health.
- Eye For Detail – Increases the time that icons display in Survival Vision.
- Hawkeyed – Plants are displayed on the Mini-map.
- Thorn In Your Side – Provides a chance to retrieve some bolts that have been fired from your crossbow.
- Eagle-Eyed – Increases the range of Survival Vision.
- Thief in the Night – Generate less noise when moving or dropping.
- Green Thumb – Ability to gather double the plants when collecting them.
- The Butcher – Increases the amount of meat gather from animals.
- Catch Your Breath – Reduces cooldown on stamina recovery.
- Ear to the Ground – Outlines enemies in Survival Vision.
- Monkey Wrench – Doubles the effectiveness of scrap while repairing the bike.
- Second Wind – Gives an extra burst of adrenaline when low on health.
- Carry That Weight – Increases the inventory space for crafting components, traps, and throwables.
- The Alchemist – Improves the initial recovery and duration of a health cocktail.
- Shape Up – Significantly increases stamina regeneration rates.
- Six Feet Over – Regain some stamina when taking damage.
All Character Collectible LocationsDicas
There are 33 Character Collectibles you can find. 7 of them are unlocked automatically during the course of the story, while the others you’ll have to search for. All you have to do is interact with them to get a bit of dialogue.
If you’re having trouble finding all of the Character Collectibles, use the video guide below to help you find the location of each one.
All Ambush Camp LocationsDicas
There are 14 Ambush Camps with underground bunkers. When you conquer an Ambush Camp, you get a new Crafting Recipe as a reward. It also adds Historical Markers to the map and reveals more of the map, so it’s well-worth finding them.
If you’re having trouble finding the Ambush Camps, use the video guide below to help you find all 14.
All Nero Checkpoint LocationsDicas
There are 12 Nero Checkpoints. These locations give you a Nero Injector, which boosts your stats, and also serve as fast travel points. To access them, you’ll need to use a fuel canister and sometimes a fuse to open the doors.
If you’re having trouble finding the Nero Checkpoints, use the video guide below to help you find all 12.