Wild Hearts Batoteiros em PC
- Categoria: Jogo principal
- Lançado pela primeira vez: Feb 15, 2023
- Gêneros: Adventure
- Temas: Action
- Classificações: PEGI 12, ESRB T
Está a gostar Wild Hearts?
Clique num botão de pontuação abaixo para adicionar a sua classificação... ou mesmo Escreva uma revisão!
Cheats Made Accessible Through a TrailerBatoteiros
While the game has no official cheats, they can be added through a trainer, which can be installed on the WeMod app.
The following cheats are available with the trainers:
- Unlimited Health
- Unlimited Stamina
- Max Weapon Gauge
- Hand Cannon Won’t overheat
- 100% Critical Chance
- Empty Stomach
- Defense Multiplier
- Edit Max Health
- Edit Max Stamina
- Edit Attack
- Edit Defense
- Edit Elemental Resilience (All)
- Edit Dragon Pit Capacity (wood, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth)
- Edit Gold
- Edit Kemono Orbs
- Edit Old Cogs
- Unlimited Healing Water
- Unlimited Karakuri Threads
- Edit Materials Amount
- Edit Food Ingredients Amount
- Monster Loots Multiplier
- Pickup Items Multiplier
- Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
- Damage Multiplier
- The following requirements are not needed:
- Enlarge Dragon Pit
- Forge Weapon
- Forge Armor
- Craft Ornament
- Instant Complete Guild of Fishermen Jobs
- Unlock Giant Kemono Cyclopedia Information
- Freeze Daytime
- Daytime +1 Hour
- Set Game Speed
The Varying Usefulness of Each WeaponDicas
Below are the eight different kinds of weapons and what they are suitable for:
This is the standard weapon, and an excellent choice for nearly everyone, as it is a jack-of-all-trades weapon. Your Karakuri energy can transform the weapon and allow you to hit further by extending its range.
The Karakuri Katana is also capable of swift movements and attacks quickly.
This giant slab of metal acting as a sword is very slow but hits hard.
You can perform upward and horizontal slices and charge your attack to unleash powerful iai attacks.
The weapon can be fired horizontally or vertically; each has a different purpose.
Horizontal arrows don’t do much damage but can be detonated with vertical arrows.
Before blowing a monster up, you will want to cover it in horizontal arrows. A monster can be killed in two or three vertical arrows.
The bow can be charged through two different levels, and charge modes change how you fire, for example, allowing more speed with horizontal shots and more power with vertical shots.
It is a heavy, close-range weapon, a massive hammer used to hit monsters on the head.
It has little mobility, and you can hold your special attack down to swing it around. By doing this, the Maul will get longer.
The weapon is swift, and as you attack with this weapon, you will build up a meter that ups your attack power.
You can use it to launch yourself into the air for aerial combos.
The weapon can also parry monster attacks.
It is a massive firearm that can be used to attack from afar.
You must manage a heat gauge for it and be careful where you’re standing to make the most of this weapon.
It is a light weapon with plenty of mobility.
It can be attached to the enemies, allowing you to circle them, pull yourself in, or retreat.
The weapon has five forms to master, making it the most difficult. Each form has its strengths and weaknesses.
You can transform it into the following:
- A staff
- A pair of bladder tonfa
- A giant shuriken
- A glaive
- A large sword that can unleash massive attacks
How to Unlock the Claw Blade, Hand Cannon, and Karakuri StaffDesbloqueáveis
To unlock the weapons, you will need to complete Chapter 1 by doing the following:
- Unlock access to the village of Minato by successfully hunting the Kingtusk
- Defeat the Spineglider on Natsukodachi Island
- Defeat the Lavaback and Gritdog by completing the main quests
- Complete the mission which involves the Earthshaker
- Speak to the Natsume at the Forge after the festival
Once these steps are completed and you have spoken to Natsume, you can craft the three new weapons at the Forge.
How to Improve Your Hunting ExperienceGuias
Tracking and Preparing for a Hunt
- Place Hunting Towers:
- To locate creatures quickly, each region should be covered with hunting towers.
- You can place hunting towers in any region with working dragon Pits nearby.
- You should place multiple Towers in one region, and to help ensure you have covered the entire region, you can look at the map to see the Towers' range.
- Interact with one Tower, and it will activate all the Towers in that region simultaneously and give you X-Ray Vision of all bosses in the area.
- Read the Cyclopedia to prepare for each hunt. It contains information on all the Kemono you’ve encountered so far, and it provides the strengths and weaknesses of each creature.
- Use Dragon Karakuri to help you travel quickly. This will reduce time spent traveling from place to place and is vital for chasing down wounded beasts before they can heal.
- Place hunting tents near a Dragon Pit to act as fast travel points. Therefore, instead of respawning at your starter camp, you can respawn at the point nearest to your next quest.
- Instead of accepting quests from a single quest-giver character in town, you can embark on quests from the main map or by interacting with a campfire.
- You should not be afraid to craft multiple of the same weapon type as you will upgrade each of them in different ways so they’ll become useful in certain situations.
- Use the mechanical bear training dummy to practice new weapons. It can be found outside the starter camp in Harugasumi Way and on the shore of Minato.
Attacking Your Target
Crates and Bulwarks should be used to deflect attacks.
- Crates can be used for both offense and defense as they can block attacks of a weaker Kemono, and you can climb them and jump from them for a more powerful plunging midair attack with any weapon.
- A Bulwark is stronger and can be created by placing 6 crates in a 2x3 formation. These are strong enough to stop Kemono attacks.
Look out for Hunter’s Arm opportunities. Once you damage the Kemono, glowing spots will appear. Once they do, grab onto the Kemono, shuffle to the areas, and hit the interact button. Your Hunter’s Arm will then be engaged, allowing you to get onto the top of the creature and burst the glowing patch. This will give you an extra Karakuri Thread and leave the Kemono vulnerable to heavy attacks.
Loot and What To Do With It
You should harvest loot from broken Kemono parts, as the parts severed during a fight can often be harvested individually for bonus materials.
Collect your Tsukumos as they are handy:
- As you gather them, you will find they will start helping you in small ways. For example, some will attract the attention of the Kemono bearing down on you; some will spread a healing mist around the area which heals you up, and others might automatically attack the Kemono.
- You can upgrade Tsukumo by interacting with a Campfire, which will give you extra benefits such as improved health and attack power.
Don’t let inventory fill up, as you won’t be able to collect items you may need. It is therefore advised that you sell items that are easily obtained.
You can unlock new Karakuri by using the Kemono Orbs that you collect. You can access the Karakuri upgrade tree by opening the map and going over one tab to the Karakuri screen.
Springs should be used to avoid attacks.