Mon Bazou Glitches em PC
Última atualização: 11 de janeiro de 2023
Todos 12 Desbloqueáveis 2 Dicas 1 Ovos de Páscoa 1 Glitches 4 Guias 4 Vídeos 1 Screenshots 5 Requisitos do sistema Envie seu conteúdo! Faça uma pergunta Seja notificado!
Está a gostar Mon Bazou?
Clique num botão de pontuação abaixo para adicionar a sua classificação... ou mesmo Escreva uma revisão!
Aqui estão as nossas Glitches para Mon Bazou sobre PC. Os itens mais confiáveis recebem o maior número de "polegares para cima" de nossos usuários e aparecem mais perto do topo!
Do not be alarmed, Mon Bazou is occasionally flagged as a virus. Mon Bazou hasn’t spawned into a virus nor will it. Go out of the game and try again.
Here is a list of glitches that can be found:
- When the handbrake is engaged, an object in the trailer moves (don't use it for the time being).
- The racecar and game crashing occasionally result in a black screen.
- If another barrel is removed from underneath it, the barrel can float.
- You may have difficulty detaching the wood splitter from the ATV.
- Tire tracks appear in the sky when a car is saved at Sugarshack.
- Racecars that are started are at a risk of disappearing.
- Firewood does not despawn on a daily basis (at Francis).
- When in the rear, adjusting the spring force on the Coilover is impossible.
- Even without crashing, objects could easily fall from Konig's trunk.
- When you minimize the game in fullscreen, it closes.
- Occasionally, the message "Not enough space"; prevents you from digging holes. To fix this, save and reload.
- When closing the escape menu, the control/steering wheel settings were not saved.
- After closing/reopening the console, the Bullet Hell Death and Level Up screens remain.
- The Fertilizer Pack does not show the percentage remaining.
- The fries packager sound was not coming out correctly.
- The weight of the Syrup Barrel has been adjusted (They were way too light)
- There may be some translation issues.
Your saved games may not be showing on the Load Menu. Follow these steps:
- Use this address to find your save folder.
- Create a copy of the folder.
- Turn off the steam cloud.
- Delete all "save" files from your folder C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\SantaGoat\Mon Bazou\Savename
- Start the game and go through each saved folder (number named), closing/opening the load menu (You should start by the last one in the list).
- When a load is corrupted: Well done, you found the damaged one and you will need to delete it.
- Don’t forget to the reactive steam cloud before exiting the game.
The other glitches to be aware of:
- Avoid using special characters when naming your Saved games as it can cause your game to freeze.
- Be careful with Saving as you can have more than one save in different places in-game with the same name.
- When using a controller. If the game won’t load or your character can’t move once you’ve loaded, delete this key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SantaGoat\MonBazou from Regedit.