Perks Guide for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Submit Some Content!
Leave a comment!
View on Xbox One
Tier 1 Perks:
- Lightweight - This increases your movement speed.
- Low Profile - With this, you can't be detected by UAVs, Tracking Rounds, or Exo Ping.
- Flak Jacket - Explosions won't deal as much damage to you, grenades will be reset when you pick them up and throw them back, and frag cooking will be cancelled when you switch weapons.
- Overcharged - This increases the battery life of your Exo Ability and boost slams will concuss enemies around you.
- Danger Close - With this, your Scorestreaks and explosive attacks will deal more damage.
Tier 2 Perks:
- Peripherals - Your mini-map will display more, and the death locations of enemies you kill won't be marked.
- Blind Eye - With this, you can't be detected by Tracking Drones, Explosive Drones, or any Scorestreaks except UAVs.
- Cold-Blooded - Thermal attacks, Target Enhancers, Threat Grenades, and enemy call outs won't have any effect on you, and your name/reticule won't change when you're targeted by enemies.
- Gung-Ho - This allows you to shoot while you sprint and slide.
- Fast Hands - This allows you to reload while you sprint, and it also increases the speed at which you can swap weapons, use Exo Abilities, and use Exo Launcher.
Tier 3 Perks:
- Hard Wired - System Hacks, EMPs, Nano Swarms, Stun Grenades, and Scramblers won't have any effect on you.
- Toughness - With this, you won't falter as much when an enemy shoots you.
- Blast Suppressor - When you use an Exo movement, you won't be visible on your opponents' mini-maps.
- Scavenger - You will have extra ammunition magazines at the start, and you can get more from enemies you defeat.
- Hardline - This will reduce the cost of Scorestreak by 100.