Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Cheats on PlayStation 5 (PS5)
- Category: Main Game
- First Released: Oct 27, 2022
- Genres: Shooter
- Themes: Action, Warfare
- Ratings: PEGI 18, ESRB M
Are you enjoying Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II?
Based on 54 ratings and 12 reviews
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
Modern Warfare 2 MuseumUnlockables
After you've finished the game, click "Mission Select" at the bottom to access the museum.
Unlockable and How to Unlock:
Modern Warfare 2 Gallery: Complete the campaign on any difficulty
Extra Custom Class SlotUnlockables
The sixth custom class slot can be unlocked by reaching level 70 in multiplayer and switching to prestige mode.
Unlockable and How to Unlock:
- Custom Class (10 total): 9th Prestige
- Custom Class (6 total): 1st Prestige
- Custom Class (7 total): 3rd Prestige
- Custom Class (8 total): 5th Prestige
- Custom Class (9 total): 7th Prestige
- Custom Class Slot: Obtain level 70 in multiplayer and enter prestige mode to unlock a sixth custom class slot.
Some Notable Easter EggsEaster Eggs
These Easter eggs that yoy can find:
- There is a camper fan with five bullet holes, and they are covered with tape in reverence to Breaking Bad.
- You find a small toy dog modeled to look exactly like Riley the dog from Call of Duty Ghosts.
- The Tarak ground war map is modeled exactly after Rust from Modern Warfare 2.
- The Amsterdam campaign mission features a street band playing a cover of Billie Eilish's "Bad Guy."
- The Dark Water mission has a Black Ops Cold War ARG Easter egg and a reveal trailer for black ops cold war.
- There is a display with Call of Duty watches, including Snoop Dogg's watch from the Snoop bundle in COD Vanguard.
- There are a load of death screen quotes you can get in the campaign, and one of them is a quote from Perseus.
- One of the randomly generated AIMarines hase the name Sandman. This is a reference to Delta Force in MW3.
- In the Amsterdam mission, you'll see a sign for Burger Town right at the very back.
- There is a t-shirt for the vedansk football club which is a reference to the dance and the stadium.
- A direct reverence to Ghosts death in the original Modern Warfare. As goasts body gets burnt.
- You have to enter the code 627 which is a reference to Captain Price's prisoner number in the original Modern Warfare 2.
- There are plenty of reverences to previous games hidden in many quotes of the popular characters throughout the game.
Glitching the Crazy Unlimited XP and All Camos!Glitches
First of all, enter the Santa Sena Border Crossing, and then make your way to the specific spot with the two chairs. Place your blast shield on top of the chairs, and then try dolphin until you are on top of the cupboards. Once it is done, you will be inside the walls but still able to make kills.
Getting the specified amount before dying will unlock the Killstreaks.
Unlockableand How to Unlock:
- AC130 Gunship (be the gunner of the AC130): 11 Kills
- Attack Helicopter: 07 Kills
- Care Package (drops ammo/killstreaks): 04 Kills
- Chopper Gunner (be the gunner of the Helicopter): 11 Kills
- Copycat(Steal your killer's class in killcam): Die 4 times in a row without a kill.
- Counter UAV (jams enemy radars): 04 Kills
- Emergency Airdrop (4 ammo/killstreak drops): 08 Kills
- EMP (disables electronics): 15 Kills
- Final Stand(Get back up after being wounded): Die 4 times in a row without a kill
- Harrier Strike (choose bomb location and defending Harrier): 07 Kills
- Martydom(Drop a live grenade just after dying): Die 4 times in a row without a kill
- Painkiller(Big health boost when you spawn): Die 3 times in a row without a kill
- Pave Low (Armored Helicopter): 09 Kills
- Precision Airstrike (drop airstrike): 06 Kills
- Predator (guided missiles): 05 Kills
- Sentry Gun (deployable gun): 05 Kills
- Stealth Bomber (undetectable airstrike): 09 Kills
- Tactical Nuke (kills everyone on map): 25 Kills
- UAV (shows enemy location): 03 Kills
Organize your loadoutsHints
When building an assault rifle for recoil control, additional attachments can slow down its ADS times, making the weapon less effective in close-range combat. Adding attachments for faster ADS times can compromise aiming stability. It's not necessary to use all five attachment slots, and sometimes a weapon performs better with just three attachments instead of five.
Play Ground War to earn more XP.Hints
The main thing you should be aware of is that ground war is one of the best methods for leveling up your weapons quickly. This is because you can get into a tank and use it to eliminate players and capture points, which all give XP to whichever weapon you have equipped.
Cheat Codes And How TO Activate ThemCheats
As this procedure involves editing a game file, make a backup copy of it first. In the "players" directory of the game folder, edit the "config.cfg" file using a text editor. The file should have the following line added at the end:
seta thereisacow "1337"
Any of the following cheat codes can now be bound to an unused key to further alter the file. For instance, adding the line below will assign the "U" key to the "God mode" cheat:
bind u "god"
After saving the "config.cfg" file, right-click it, choose "Properties," and change it to "Read Only." Start the game, then start a new level by choosing a mission from the menu or by starting a brand-new game. Press the corresponding key to activate the corresponding cheat feature while you are still playing the game. No indication is given that a code has been activated.
Result and Cheat Code
- Toggle God mode: god
- Extra ammunition: give ammo
- Ignored by enemies: notarget
- No clipping mode: noclip
- Map selec: devmap [map name]
- Toggle game speed [Note]: timescale [number]
Note: "0.1" is 10% game speed, and "1" is normal game speed.
Use one of the following values with the "devmap [map name]" code:
Map and Code:
- SSDD: trainer
- Team Player: roadkill
- Cliffhanger: cliffhanger
- No Russian: airport
- Takedown: favela
- Wolverines: invasion
- The Hornet's Nest: favela_escape
- Exodus: arcadia
- The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday: oilrig
- The Gulag: gulag
- Of Their Own Accord: dcburning
- Contingency: contingency
- Second Sun: dcemp
- Whiskey Hote: dc_whitehouse
- Loose Ends: estate
- The Enemy Of My Enemy: boneyard
- Just Like Old Times: af_caves
- Endgame: af_chase
How to Unlock All Weapons In Modern Warfare IIUnlockables
To unlock weapons, you actually level up your current weapons to unlock the next ones. Call of Duty is calling it "level platforms." The idea is that you use your gun, get it to a certain level, and then you'll unlock another gun.
All The Standard WeaponsUnlockables
Here we have all the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II standard-game weapons showcased. Included are the ADS reloads and weapon inspections. These weapons are divided into handguns, submachine guns, shotguns, battle rifles, light machine guns, markman rifles, sniper rifles, and rocket launchers.
Get Better At Those 1v1 GunfightsHints
To win 1v1 gunfights and level up faster in gaming, you need to consider factors such as your weapon, attachments, and position. Aim for your opponent's chest and hip-fire while aiming down sights. Jump-shooting or drop-shooting can also be helpful in close-range battles. Challenging an enemy with a long-range weapon when you have a close-range SMG or engaging with an SMG while carrying an assault rifle can make winning a gunfight difficult.
Pro Classes and how to unlock themUnlockables
Unlockable and How to Unlock:
- Bling Pro (Two secondary weapon attachments): Get 200 kills using a weapon with 2 attachments.
- Coldblooded Pro (No red crosshair or name when targeted): Destroy 40 Enemy Killstreak rewards while using cold blooded.
- Commando Pro (No fall damage): Get 20 Melee Kills using Commando.
- Danger Close Pro (Extra air support damage): Get 100 Kills with explosives while using danger close.
- Hardline Pro (Death Streaks require one less death): Get 40 killstreaks while using Hardline.
- Last Stand Pro (Use equipment in Last Stand): Get 20 kills while in Last Stand.
- Lightweight Pro (Quick aim after sprinting): Sprint 30 miles using Lightweight.
- Marathom Pro (Climb obsticals faster): Run 26 miles using Marathon.
- Ninja Pro (Foot movement is silent): Get 50 close range kills using Ninja.
- One Man Army (Swap Classes Faster): Get 120 kills using One Man Army.
- Scavanger Pro (Extra Mags): Resupply 100 times while using Scavanger.
- Scrambler Pro (Delay enemy claymore explosions): Get 50 close range kills using Scrambler.
- SitRep Pro (Louder enemy foot movement): Destroy 120 enemy devices using SitRep.
- Sleight of Hand Pro (Faster Aiming): 120 kills using Sleight of Hand.
- Steady Aim Pro (Longer breath duration for sniper scopes): Get 80 hip fire kills using dive Steady Aim.
- Stopping Power Pro (Increased vehicle damage): Get 250 kills using Stopping Power.
Don’t Play Too AggressivelyHints
In Modern Warfare II, playing aggressively like other Call of Duty games may not work due to the fast TTK and slow animations. To compete with players who are scoped in, a hybrid playstyle is recommended.
Switch To Scorestreaks In Stead Of KillstreaksHints
There is no reason to use Killstreaks in Modern Warfare II. Take a look at the Weapons menu before jumping into a match to see if you can switch between the two. The reason Scorestreaks are better is that they essentially feature the same requirements as Killstreaks, but there are numerous ways to earn additional scores during a match.