Twitch on the Xbox One
March 9, 2014 by Cheats.co Staff -
Leave a comment
Between last week’s update and the promise that Twitch streaming would be enabled on the Xbox One in time for Titanfall’s release, we’re just waiting for the official announcement that the update is ready. In the meantime, you can take a look at what’s in store for you when the update comes.
Microsoft’s Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb released a video showing how Twitch will work on the Xbox One. He also has Xbox One broadcasts you can check out to see what their quality will be like.
He provided instructions to make sure anyone planning to stream footage from their Xbox One is all ready to go when the time comes.
From your computer:
- Go online to www.twitch.tv and sign up for a Twitch account.
- In Settings, go to Channel & Videos and select Archive Broadcasts.
- On your console:
- Sign into your Xbox One console and download the Twitch app.
- You can customize your picture-in-picture to broadcast both your gameplay and yourself through Kinect.
- In your Profile, make sure your presence is set to “online”
- In the Settings app under “Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “See if you’re online” is set to “Everyone” and “Broadcast gameplay” is set to “Allow.”
- Also in the Settings app under“ Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “Share content made using Kinect” is set to “Allow.”
- In the Settings app under “Preference,” check “Allow broadcasts and Game DVR Uploads”
- In the Settings app under “Kinect,” check “Kinect on” and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast check “Use Kinect microphone for chat.”
Check out the video and let us know if you plan to use Twitch to share your gaming adventures.
, xbox one