Skylanders SWAP Force cheats & more for Wii U (WiiU)
Skylanders SWAP Force cheats, cheat codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides and more for Wii U (WiiU). Cheats.co has everything you need to dominate in-game!
Navigate using the links above or browse the Wii U cheats we have available for Skylanders SWAP Force below.
Earn Three Stars on the Bonus MissionsReport
Follow the instructions below to get three stars on a bonus mission with ease.
- First, choose Hard or Nightmare difficulty and start the mission.
- Pause the game and switch the difficulty to Easy. You will notice that you still have the longer amount of time to complete the mission from when it was on the higher difficulty level, but the enemies will have been adjusted according to your new difficulty level.
- Complete the mission. You should have a large time bonus and get three stars.
Unfortunately there are no cheats for Skylanders SWAP Force in our database just yet. If you have any cheats please submit them.
Unlock All Bonus MissionsReport
Follow the instructions below to unlock all of the bonus missions.
- Woodburrow – Once you are done with Mesmerelda’s Show, search the area around Flynn’s ship.
- Mount Cloudbreak – As you approach the end of the level, there will be a Swap Zone to your right. Activate it by using a character with the Climb ability. It will give you a challenge to complete. You will receive the bonus mission as your reward.
- Rampant Ruins – In Orangutan Tower, there will be a Swap Zone to your left. Activate it by using a character with the Climb ability. It will give you a challenge to complete. You will receive the bonus mission as your reward.
- Iron Jaw Gulch – After you fight a battle on the other side of the bridge in 10,000 Gallon Hat, you will reach a gate you can open with a Life Skylander. Once you are inside, bounce on all of the platforms to receive the bonus mission as a reward.
- Motleyville – When you reach the Air/Water Elemental Gate in The Secret Way, open it with an applicable Swap Force character or with two applicable Skylanders if you have a co-op partner. Finish the course inside, and you will receive the bonus mission as a reward.
- Twisty Tunnels – In the Perilous Plateaus, there is an Air Elemental Gate shortly after you fight the Boom Bosses. Open it with an Air Skylander, finish the course inside, and receive the bonus mission as a reward.
- Boney Islands – When the caravan launches you into Paleo Pass, a Swap Zone will be nearby. Complete its challenge by using a character with the Climb ability. You will receive the bonus mission as your reward.
- Fantasm Forest – In Fantasm Village, there is a Swap Zone shortly after the Tech Gear Golem fight. Finish its course with a character with the Rocket Ability, and you will receive the bonus mission as your reward.
- Kaos’ Fortress – A Swap Zone is located shortly after the second Sheepshooter explosion. Complete the course with a character with the Climb ability, and you will receive the bonus mission as your reward.
Unfortunately there are no easter eggs for Skylanders SWAP Force in our database just yet. If you have any easter eggs please submit them.
Teleporting Glitch (2 players)Report
First you need 2 players (any Skylander, but stealth elf looks funny).
Go to the upgrade thingy, go in there and stay in the zone where the upgrade thing is still open.
Have the other player stay in the middle of the upgrader and the 1st player has to walk out of the zone that keeps the upgrader open and talk to Gorm.
You'll go inside the upgrader and the 2nd Skylander is gone (don't worry!).
Then cancel out and POOF the 2nd player pops out of no where!
Follow the instructions below to find all of the hats, each of which has an effect on your attributes. Woodburrow Puma Hat (+10 Armor, +2 Critical Hit %, +10 Elemental Power) – Near the beginning, you will - read this guide in full here...
Follow the instructions below to find all of the treasures—Winged Sapphires, Legendary Treasures, Story Scrolls, and a selection of level-specific treasures. Woodburrow Winged Sapphire – In the hub - read this guide in full here...
Follow the instructions below to find all of the Soul Gems. Woodburrow Hoot Loop – Go to the center of the hub world and climb up the Mushroom Staircase. Stop when you reach the large branch partway up - read this guide in full here...