Although the Naval Strike DLC won’t be out for a while yet (March 18 for Premium players and April 1 for everyone else), today’s PS4 update revealed the weapons and assignments it will contain.
There are five new guns:
- Assault: AR160 (5.56×45, 30 rounds, 700 RPM)
- Engineer: SR-2 (9x21mm, 30 rounds, 900 RPM)
- Support: AWS (5.56×45, 100 rounds, 800 RPM)
- Recon: SR338 (.338, 10 rounds, semi-automatic)
- All-Kit: SW40 (.357, 6 rounds, revolver)
There are two new gadgets:
- M320 3GL (Assault), which fires three 40mm grenades, and the AA Mine (Engineer), an Anti-Air Mine triggered by flying vehicles with its detection radius.
If you want any of these items, you’ll have to complete new assignments to get them. The seven new assignments are:
Spare time Sniper, to get the AR160
- Assault Rifle ribbon x3
- Get 20 headshots with Assault Rifles
Packing a Punch, to get the SR-2
- Destroy 20 boats
Swiss Cheese, to get the AWS
- LMG ribbon x3
- Destroy 3 vehicles as Support
Always Deadly, to get the SR338
- Sniper Rifle ribbon x3
- Get 5 kills with C4 on NS maps
Curve Ball, to get the SW40
- Get 10 kills with an Impact Grenade
Multi Tool, to get the M320 3GL
- Get 10 kills with UGL Darts
- Get 10 kills with UGL LVG
Death from Below, to get the AA Mine
- PDW ribbon x3
- Destroy 5 attack air vehicles with Rocket Launchers
Finally, there are four new knives, Dive, Tactical, BJ-2, and Precision, all of which have their own properties and allow you to steal opponents’ dogtags.
You can check out some screenshots of the new weapons and also watch a brief video showing off the assignments, although it is in German.