- If you complete the demo with the Dirty Coin in your inventory, it will be in the game as an extra Antique Coin.
- If you complete the game on Easy or Normal difficulty, you will unlock an item called “The Secrets of Defense,” which will let you take less damage while blocking if it’s in your inventory.
- You will also unlock the Albert-01R weapon.
- If you complete the game on Madhouse difficulty, you will unlock infinite ammo.
- If you get all 20 Mr. Everywhere statues, you will unlock an item called “The Essence of Defense,” which will let you take less damage while blocking if it’s in your inventory.
- You will also unlock the Walking Shoes, which increase your movement speed.
- If you complete the game on any difficulty in less than 4 hours, you will unlock the X-Ray Glasses, which will give your vision a permanent Psychostimulant effect.
- You will also unlock the Circular Saw weapon.
Note: Any items unlocked will be in your item box the next time you start a new game or load a save file. You can add them to your inventory then. If you have both the Secrets and Essence of Defense items in your inventory at the same time, you will take no damage while blocking.
Complete the game to unlock the Madhouse difficulty level, where health doesn’t regenerate, there are more enemies and Stalkers, there are more Antique Coins and bird cages, there are fewer items, Cassette Tapes must be used to save your game, and there are few auto-saves.