Plants vs. Zombies Guides on Xbox One (X1)
Here are our Guides for Plants vs. Zombies on Xbox One. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We also have a page for this game on....
Plants - Strengths and Weaknesses Guide Guides
All varieties of plants have their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Peashooter - This is a basic ground soldier, with low strength and long reloading times, but it is a good choice for beginners. It can be used as a long-range fighter when needed. Its hyper ability increases its speed and allows it to jump on top of buildings. Its Chili Pepper Grenade does high damage when it explodes, and in Garden Ops mode, it will attract zombies. When it uses its ultimate skill, it plants itself in the ground and becomes an immobile gatling gun.
- Cactus - This is a long-range sniper that can also be effective at close range when necessary. It is one of the slower plants and has low health, but it is very useful. It can also plant mines and Tallnut barricades, as well as deploy Garlic Drones to attack from the air, call down Corn Strikes, and act as a scout.
- Sunflower - This is a healer with chain-healing skills. While its basic attacks are short-range and weak, it can create healing points to support the team. Its ultimate skill allows it to plant itself in the ground and shoot out a powerful sunlight attack.
- Chomper - This is a great short-range fighter, although it has no long-range attacks. It swallows and kills zombies it approaches from behind, and it also has a stealth attack where it sneaks up on zombies from underground. It can damage zombies carrying shields from the front, as well. It is can be attacked while underground and it is immobile and vulnerable for a few seconds after it eats a zombie.
Zombies - Strengths and Weaknesses Guide Guides
All types of zombies have their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Soldier - This is a basic ground soldier, with average strength and speed, but it is a good choice for beginners. Its rocket jump allows it to jump on top of buildings. It also can create a damaging poison cloud and shoot Zombie Propelled Grenades.
- Engineer - This is a support class character, with long-range stun attacks and the ability to build defensive turrets. It also uses a shotgun and has a jackhammer attack.
- Scientist - This is both a healer and a close-range fighter. It can create healing stations to support the team and also has powerful close-range attacks. Its warp ability allows it to teleport around the battlefield, and it also uses sticky grenades.
- All-Star - This is a slow but powerful attacker with a football machine gun and a strong charge attack. It can attack for a few seconds before it needs to reload, and it can be a great choice for taking out clusters of enemies. This zombie has the highest health and can deploy a dummy to take more damage. Its tackle ability is both an offensive skill and a way to evade enemy attacks.
Guide to Earning Coins Guides
Earn coins by accomplishing certain feats and performing certain actions in the game.
- Get a Completion Bonus in Team Vanquish mode to earn 750 coins.
- Get a Speed Run in Garden Ops mode to earn 250 coins.
- Achieve a Vanquish Killstreak x4 to earn 100 coins.
- Achieve a Vanquish Killstreak x3 to earn 75 coins.
- Achieve a Vanquish Killstreak x2 to earn 50 coins.
- Stop an enemy Killstreak to earn 50 coins.
- Get a Perfect Wave in Garden Ops mode to earn 50 coins.
- Get Zombie Resurrection to earn 50 coins.
- Destroy a Flying Zombie to earn 50 coins.
- Destroy a Garlic Drone to earn 50 coins.
- Get Revenge from the Grave to earn 50 coins.
- Save one of your allies to earn 50 coins.
- Destroy a Healing Station to earn 25 coins.
- Vanquish a Hero Zombie in Garden Ops mode to earn 25 coins.
- Get a Player Vanquish to earn 25 coins.
- Get an Assist to earn 25 coins.
- Get a Critical Vanquish to earn 20 coins.
- Get a Multi-Vanquish to earn 10 coins.
- Heal to earn 10 coins.
- Summon a Zombie to earn 10 coins.
- Destroy a Potato Mine to earn 10 coins.
- Capture the objective in Gardens and Graveyards mode to earn 10 coins.
- Vanquish a zombie to earn 5 coins.
Questions and Answers