Ori and the Blind Forest Cheats on Xbox One (X1)
- First Released: Mar 10, 2015
- Genres: Platform, Adventure, Indie, Puzzle
- Platforms: Xbox 360 Games Store,PC,Xbox One
- Developer: Moon Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios,THQ Nordic
- Ratings: PEGI 7, ESRB E
Are you enjoying Ori and the Blind Forest?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
To change Ori’s color, press Left, Up, Right, Down, Up, Up, Up. The color change will be random, and there are several possible colors.
All Points of No ReturnHints
The following areas become inaccessible after certain points in the game, so make sure you explore them fully to find everything in them before reaching that point.
- Ginso Tree – Once you free the waters, you won’t be able to return.
- Misty Woods – Once you remove the veil of darkness, you won’t be able to return.
- Forlorn Ruins – Once you free the wind, you won’t be able to return.
- Mount Horu – This is the point of no return. Once you enter, you won’t be able to go back to the rest of the map. Make sure you’ve done everything you want to do before entering Mount Horu.
Super Meat Boy referenceEaster Eggs
In one area, the main character of Super Meat Boy is briefly visible.
Wilhelm ScreamEaster Eggs
The Wilhelm Scream, a stock scream used in many games, movies, and shows, can be heard in Sorrow Pass.
Mario referenceEaster Eggs
In the Sunken Glades, there is a pipe in the background that strongly resembles the green pipes from Mario.
Legend of Zelda referenceEaster Eggs
There is a tree with the Triforce from the Legend of Zelda series carved into it in Thornfelt Swamp.