All Painting Locations
There are 8 total paintings you can still and sell, all found within the first three missions. Each sells for 200 coins. You’ll need to get them all in a single playthrough, but they remain available even after completing the main objective in the mission (except for the painting in mission 1, so be sure to get that one before you rescue Daud). Collectible progress isn’t saved automatically, so save your game once you pick up a painting.
If you’re having trouble finding them, use the video guide below to find all eight paintings.
A handful of safe codes are fixed, but many are randomized on each playthrough, so you can’t easily look them up. You’ll need to find the combination instead.
Custom Difficulty Options
Custom Difficulty lets you customize the game’s difficulty by adding modifiers with specific effects:
- Save Model – Free, one slot, or iron mode (no manual saves).
- Quick-Access Wheel – Slowed time or real time.
- Enemy Perception – Slower than normal, normal, or faster than normal.
- Enemy Overhead Perception – Reduced, medium, or keen.
- Lean Visibility – Hidden, slightly hidden, or visible.
- Constrained Leaning – Constrained by half or not constrained.
- Footstep Noise – Less noisy, normal, or more noisy.
- Search Persistency – Short, normal, or long.
- Energy Replenish – Fast, normal, or slow.
- Health Regeneration – Normal or limited.
- Energy Cooldown – Off (faster cooldown), normal, or long (slower cooldown).
- Reinforcements – Fewer, normal, or more.
- Enemy Damage – Low, normal, or high.
- Group Attack – Fewer attackers, up to two at a time, or up to three at a time.
- Attack Frequency – Enemies attack less frequently, normal amount, or more frequently.
- Ranged Accuracy – Enemies have low, normal, or high accuracy.
- Enemy Bravery – More panic, normal, or less panic.
- Ammunition Quantity – One less in boxes, normal amount, or more in boxes.
- Potion Speed – Normal, slower, or very slow.
- Potion Strength – Stronger, normal, or weaker.
- Chase Tenacity – Normal or tenacious.
- Stealth Visibility – Low, normal, or high.
Semblance - Save Void Energy
While using Semblance, your Void Energy will drain. However, it doesn’t drain while you’re standing still. By the same token, it drains faster when you sprint. Move slowly to conserve your Void Energy.