Agents of Mayhem on Xbox One (X1)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements, screenshots, videos and more for Agents of Mayhem on Xbox One.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Agents of Mayhem cheats we have available for Xbox One. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 8 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Shooter, Adventure
- Platforms: PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Developer: Deep Silver Volition, Inc.
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Ratings: PEGI 18,
- First Release (Any platform):
We also have a page for this game on....
Red Dead Redemption shout-out Easter Eggs
Braddock has gadget named “Dead Med Redemption,” a reference to Red Dead Redemption.
Unlock New Agents Unlockables
Complete the following missions to unlock new agents:
- Braddock – Complete Operation: Let’s Go (available after unlocking Rama).
- Daisy – Complete Operation: The Morning After (story mission).
- Joule – Complete Operation: Technologia (available after killing the first Lieutenant).
- Kingpin – Complete Operation: Royal Pain (available after unlocking Rama).
- Oni –Complete Operation: Demon & Fox (available after killing the first Lieutenant).
- Rama – Complete Operation Raging Arrow: Special Investigation Rama (available after you visit the ARK).
- Red Card – Complete Operation: Big Game (available after killing the first Lieutenant).
- Scheherazade – Complete Operation: Dimensions of the Ninja (story mission).
- Yeti – Complete Operation: Caged Ice (available after unlocking Rama).
Saints Row references Easter Eggs
Agents of Mayhem is a spin-off of the Saints Row series and is filled with references:
- The Mayhem agency’s logo is similar to that used by the Saints.
- Kingpin, Yeti, and Gat are Pierce Washington, Oleg Kirrlov, and Johnny Gat.
- Ultor, from Saints Row and Red Faction, is the company that funds Mayhem.
- During the boss fight in Press X to Object, if you’re playing as Gat, he will comment on dating an Aisha in a past life, a reference to early Saints Row games.
- Loa Dust is the name of a drug both here and in Saints Row 2.
- The Saints Row universe is mentioned as a parallel universe.
Classic Cartoon Style Easter Eggs
Go to Gremlin’s R&D on the ARK and interact with the pipe in the corner to make the game look like an old black & white cartoon, complete with fitting music. It lasts for about 30 seconds.
Half-Life reference Easter Eggs
On the front desk of Gremlin’s R&D on the ARK, there is a note that reads “Gordon: Please return my crowbar.” This is a reference to Gordon Freeman from the Half-Life series, whose iconic weapon is a crowbar. It’s unclear if the note is asking Gordon to return it, or if Gordon is the one asking.
Apocalypse Now reference Easter Eggs
Braddock has a Core Upgrade called Apocalypse Now, with a quote of “smells like victory,” a reference to the movie Apocalypse Now.
Gangnam Style Easter Eggs
In the backs of trucks, shipping containers, and similar locations around the city, you can find NPCs doing the Gangnam Style dance.
Agency Upgrades Unlockables
As your Agency levels up, you will get new features and resources:
- Level 4 – Armory and R&D Upgrades Gremlin Tech
- Level 5 – Wreckroom and Operations
- Level 6 – Vehicle Bay
- Level 7 – Black Market / Requisitions
- Level 8 – Global Conflicts
- Level 9 – Legion Tech in R&D
- Level 10 – More items in Requisitions, and a Mayhem Database Upgrade
- Level 14 – More items in Requisitions
- Level 16 – Mayhem database updated
- Level 18 – More items in Requisitions
- Level 20 – Mayhem database updated
Questions and Answers