Attack Hint Guides
Depending on the situation, you might want to use one of the following attacks:
- Melee - Use this at close range.
- Nucleon Charge Rifle - This sniper has to charge once you aim it, so use it from a distance where enemies can't easily attack you.
- Riot Cannon - Upgrade this to increase its small ammo capacity, and use it when you want to deliver powerful fire with a wide spread.
- Thermo Rocket Cannon - With this, you can lock onto your target to almost ensure a hit, but beware that it has low ammo.
- V32.CYBR [email protected] - This will turn an enemy to your side, although they won't be as powerful as you are.
- X18 Scrapmaker - There is a cooldown period, but it doesn't need to be reloaded.
T.E.C.H. Assist Bonuses
Use T.E.C.H. assists for different bonuses.
Battle Drone with Cybertronian Ultimate Repair Energy Drone - C.U.R.E.D.) - Switch between the two drones depending on the situation. The Battle Drone fights enemies within range, and C.U.R.E.D. will heal an ally within range.
Diffraction Barrier - Set this up if you need cover, but be aware that it is stationary.
Energon Heal Burst - Use this to heal allies around you and give them temporary health regeneration.
Energon Recharger with Shield Restore Booster - Use this pair to heal yourself with the Energon Recharger and restore your shield with the Shield Restore Booster.
Guided Cluster Grenades - Use these heat-seeking explosives to do a lot of damage to grouped enemies.
Vehicle Booster - If you enter vehicle mode, particularly if it's an aerial vehicle, this boosts both your attack power and armor.
Choose hacks at the loadout terminal, and consider the following:
- Exploding Enemies - Gives you a +75% XP bonus and makes every defeat enemy blow up. Stay clear of the explosion.
- More Ammo - Gives you a +75% XP bonus, decreases your health, and makes enemies drop an increased amount of ammo. Stay near cover or avoid attacks.
- More Health - Gives you a +125% XP bonus, and makes enemies drop an increased amount of health in place of ammo. Don't use this if you expect to need frequent ammo pick-ups.
- No Shield Regen - Gives you a +300% XP bonus and prevents your shield from restoring itself until you kill an enemy. Stay near cover and kill enemies quickly.
- Tough Guys - Gives you a +200% XP bonus, lowers enemies' health, and increases their damage. Stay near cover or avoid attacks.
Earn Infinite XP
You can farm XP in Chapter 2, during the mission "Ruins of Crystal City - The Lost Vault." After you've played a little bit of the mission, your new objective will be to "Search for the Leaders of the Insecticons." Before you can fight the leaders, three Insecticon swarms will attack you. Defeat them, and then go to the terminal in the area. Interact with it and exit out of it. This will save your progress, and the XP you earned from the fight. Then, just choose to "Restart from Last Checkpoint" from the pause menu. You'll respawn just before you fought the three Insecticon swarms, and you can fight them again despite your XP being saved. You can repeat this process over and over again.