The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on Wii U (WiiU)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements, screenshots, videos and more for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on Wii U.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct cheats we have available for Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 6 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Shooter
- Platforms: Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,Xbox 360 Games Store,PC,Wii U
- Developer: Terminal Reality, Inc.
- Publisher: Activision
- First Release (Any platform):
Unlockables List Unlockables
Complete the tasks listed below to receive the unlockable you want.
- Assault Rifle/Crossbow - Finish the campaign. When you start a second playthrough, both weapons will be available to you.
- Bigger Clips - Finish the campaign with Mia in your party. To find Mia, travel to Pemberton after you leave Sedalia. She is in the theater in Fontana.
- Faster Stronger - Finish the campaign with Sheila in your party. You will find Sheila while playing the main campaign. She is in Danvers and will join you at the end of the stop.
- Item Boost - Finish the campaign with Svenson in your party. He is in Oakview. Travel to Pemberton, and once you leave Fontana, go down the right side of the map. Svenson is near Oakview's main objective.
- Marksman Boost - Finish the campaign with Harrison in your party. He is in Sherwood. Travel to Pemberton, then to Oakview, and then to Archer Creek. Harrison is inside one of the early houses.
- Melee Boost - Finish the campaign with Jane in your party. Like Harrison, Jane is in one of the early houses in Sherwood.
- Silenced Weapons - Finish the campaign with Blake in your party. Blake is in Sedalia, on the supermarket's roof. You cannot rescue both Blake and Warren.
- Stealth Movement - Finish the campaign with Warren in your party. Warren is in Sedalia, at the gas station. You cannot rescue both Blake and Warren.
- Survivor Success - Finish the campaign with Noah in your party. You can find him in two places. First, Noah will be in the hospital at Cleburne. Later, he'll be in one of the stores at Lafferty.
- Unlimited Ammo - You must unlock all of the previous unlockables by rescuing every survivor.
Keep Survivors Safe Hints
Keep survivors safe and finish the campaign with them in your party in order to rescue them. The best way to do this is to get the vehicle keys and leave survivors in the vehicles during missions. You will need to play through the game a second time to rescue all of the survivors.
Finding All the Collectibles Hints
You will need to play through the game a second time to find all of the collectibles.
Saving Vehicle Keys Hints
You can use four vehicles in the game. The game does not save your vehicle keys until you reach a checkpoint, so if you find a key and then die before the checkpoint, you will need to find it again.
Selecting Different Game Paths Hints
At certain points, you will need to choose between two locations when you're in a vehicle. Once you choose one, you won't be able to visit the other in the same play-through. To visit them all in two play-throughs, choose all of the locations on one side during your first play through, and choose all of the locations on the other side during your second.
Store More Weapons Hints
It is possible to store more weapons than you have space for. First, at the mission prep screen, fill your inventory with the weapons you want to store. Then, fill up all of the available room in your vehicle with items. Equip a survivor with the weapon you want to store, and then switch their weapon to the one they started with. The unequipped weapon will be stored in the vehicle.
Questions and Answers