Pikmin 3 on Wii U (WiiU)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements, screenshots, videos and more for Pikmin 3 on Wii U.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Pikmin 3 cheats we have available for Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have just 1 user entry submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. This game needs more content! If you have something to share submit it here!
- Genre: Puzzle, Real Time Strategy (RTS), Strategy
- Platforms: Wii U
- Developer: Nintendo EAD
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Ratings: ESRB E10+
- First Release (Any platform): Jul 12, 2013
Secret Files Hints
Two secret files can be found in each area, for a total of 10 secret files in the game. Every memo unlocks a random number, but the purpose of these numbers is unknown. Search the areas described below to find the files.
- In the lower corner, there is a wet, rocky area where the Pikmin encounter a Calcified Crushbat. The file is located there.
- Go to the tree stump and place the Pikmin on pressure pads to access it. Instead of entering the stump through the hole, search the roots that lead into the rocks for the file.
Garden of Hope
- Go to the weighted lift puzzle. Weigh down the platforms with Pikmin to make your way to the floating file.
- There is a fallen pot on the way to the Quaggled Mireclops, where a Peckish Aristocrab appears. The file is in the pot.
- Go to the rock wall that surrounds the landing ground. By using the rocks, you can throw a captain up to a ledge, where the file waits.
- Enter the cave with the Bamboo Wall. Open the path with ten flying Pikmin and then go behind the two fallen ridged metal panels to find the file.
- On the way to the Scornet Maestro, ride down the second river with lily pads. Throw a captain to the pad so that you can make it to the ledge. From there, throw a captain to the high platform down the grassy path. The file is there.
- Travel along the root path of the Scornet Maestro's tree. Once you pass the bridge, you can throw a captain to the roots on the right to find another path. Search it for the file.
- Destroy the reinforced wall near the beginning of the oak. The file is in the spotcaps.
- The cave contains a dark area that you must light up with blue mushrooms. In that area, cross the shroom tops. There is a pile of dirt near Candypop Buds. If you use Pikmin to dig up the dirt, you will unearth the file.
Questions and Answers