Lego The Hobbit on Wii U (WiiU)
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, easter eggs, glitches, guides, walkthroughs, trophies, achievements and more for Lego The Hobbit on Wii U.
Navigate using the links above or scroll down to browse the Lego The Hobbit cheats we have available for Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' and appear first in their respective section.
We have 7 entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment. If you something more to share submit it here!
- Genre: Role-playing (RPG), Adventure
- Platforms: Mac,Xbox 360,PlayStation 3,PlayStation Network (PS3),PC,Nintendo 3DS,PlayStation Vita,Wii U,PlayStation Network (Vita),Xbox One,PlayStation 4
- Developer: TT Games,TT Fusion
- Publisher: WB Games
- Ratings: PEGI 7, ESRB E10+
- First Release (Any platform):
We also have a page for this game on....
Press pause within the game and then go to the main menu, extras, and then select enter code. You need to activate the cheats you want each time you play the game.
- Alfrid - FAVZTR
- Azog - 84ZZSI
- Bain - W5Z6AC
- Bard - UER3JG
- Barliman Butterbur - XTVM8C
- Barrow Wight - 555R9C
- Beorn - KEID2V
- Bolg - ZIBYHO
- Braga - MXUXKO
- Elros - H2CAID
- Fimbul - THAVRM
- Galadriel - 00TE7J
- Gollum - 3CE37P
- Grinnah - TPD7YW
- Lindir - V4Y5HZ
- Master of Laketown - 9NOK35
- Narzug - 4FYKKB
- Necromancer - NM3I2O
- Percy - 74KN31
- Peter Jackson! - 5OJEUC
- Rosie Cotton - TB4S6J
- Sauron - OARA3D
- Thror - SYKSXF
- Tom Bombadil - 4Y95TJ
- Witchking - V8AHMJ
- Yazneg - S6VV33
Easy "Lord of the Prance" Trophy/Achievement
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Lord of the Prance" trophy/achievement.
- Play the "Flies and Spiders" level. When you reach "The Elves of Mirkwood," there should be a path blocked by some mithril bricks. Break them and continue on to find a jacuzzi. Use your fishing rod to get the Dazzle Wig.
- Go to Rivendell and jump off the bridge by the lake. You should find a boat. At the center of the lake, there is a mithril chest on the spire. Use an explosive weapon on it to get the schematic for the Mithril Rhythm Stick. Forge it at the Bree blacksmith's shop.
- Return to Rivendell and cross the fancy bridge on the eastern side of the city. A door leads into the side of the cliff. Go through the door and play as an elf character. Climb up the rope to find three switches. Once you activate all three, the cage in the room will open and give you the schematic for the Mithril Dance Boots. Forge it at the Bree blacksmith's shop.
- Equip all three items.
We have no 'Easter Eggs' content for Lego The Hobbit on Wii U. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
We have no 'Glitches' content for Lego The Hobbit on Wii U. If you have anything to share...
Submit Your Content!
Follow the steps below to earn unlimited loot.
- Go to Esgaroth.
- Go all the way to the right, to the tower, and wait. After about two seconds, your game will have marked the tower as your respawn location.
- Collect the ruby, sapphire, emerald, and diamond.
- Pause the game and open up your map.
- Select Mirkwood to fast-travel there.
- Push the analog stick up when the eagle takes you to Mirkwood. You'll fall into the water.
- You should respawn back at the tower.
- Do this as many times as you want.
Earning Lots of Studs
There are a few different tricks you can use to earn more studs. No matter what method you use, having the stud multipliers activated helps a lot, because all five used together give you a x3840 multiplier.
Two purple studs, each of which is worth 10,000 studs - without multipliers), are at the center part of Bree. If you collect them and then go inside the nearby building, they'll respawn, so you can take them as many times as you like.
Once you access the bonus level, you can easily earn a million studs in just two minutes.
Infinite Amount of Loot
If you want more loot, follow the steps below to earn an infinite amount.
- Go to Hobbiton and make Bofur your character.
- Follow the river east until you find a box that contains bread. Smash the box to collect the wood and bread.
- There is a fence nearby. Go through the fence. Continue walking to eventually reach a cave.
- Enter the cave and mine it for loot. The loot you get there is random, but it can be any of the following: old, silver, copper, iron, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond, and stone.
- Outside of the cave, go left until you reach a box that contains fish. Smash the box to collect the wood and fish.
- Pause. Select the map. Use the fast travel system to return to Hobbiton and respawn everything you just collected.
- Repeat the process as many times as you want.
Red Bricks Multiplier Guide
To get each of the five stud multiplier Red Bricks, you will need to find the schematic for a specific Mithril item, forge the item at the Bree blacksmith's shop, and then take it to a character who will trade you the ability to buy the Red Brick for the item.
- Item needed: Mithril Flail
- Schematic location: In the "Over Hill and Under Hill" level, there are slots on the cliff you can shoot arrows into as an elf. With the arrows in place, you can swing across to the schematic's location.
- Character location: Go to the northern part of Hobbiton in the daytime.
- Red Brick Price: 500,000 studs
- Item needed: Mithril Shadow Blade
- Schematic location: Southeast of Bree, there is a sign marked with yellow and purple arrows. You need to follow the yellow ones. If you hit a purple one, turn around. Once you follow all of the yellow arrows, two more yellow arrows will point to a patch of loose dirt. Dig in it to unearth a key, which can be used at an altar nearby. You'll then need to give certain crafting items to the altar, which can be bought at Erebor.
- Character location: East of Rivendell, there is a location called the High Pass. Make your way down the Lego cliff. At the bottom, there is a gap, and on the other side, you'll have to climb up to reach the character.
- Red Brick Price: 1,500,000 studs
- Item needed: Mithril Construction Hat
- Schematic location: Head down the path between Dol Guldur and Rhovanion, until you reach the goblin wall. Take control of a goblin character and climb to the top. You'll then have to cross a series of platforms, plant a flower to reach some jump pads, and just the jump pads to reach a path in the mountains. The path leads to a cave and a block puzzle. Solve the puzzle by getting the block to the edge. Then, start a fire. Finally, destroy the chest to get the schematic.
- Character location: South of Moria, the character waits near a tent by the shore.
- Red Brick Price: 4,500,000 studs
- Item needed: Mithril Beanstalk
- Schematic location: To the south of Rivendell, there is a location called the Pass of Caradhras. Mithril rocks bar the way into a cave. Destroy them, enter the cave, and look for the schematic near a snowman.
- Character location: Along the southern path between Hobbiton and Bree, the character is waiting near the cliff.
- Red Brick Price: 10,000,000 studs
- Item needed: Mithril Candle Staff
- Schematic location: In the forest south of Dol Guldur, a cave is blocked by sparkling wooden boards. Take control of Bilbo and use the ring to get inside. Once there, you must dig in a path of loose dirt to the right, shoot a target to the left, and break bricks to the front left, and you will get three keys. Use the keys on the altar in the cave.
- Character location: Once you've finished all other optional quests, go to the forest west of Dol Guldur to encounter this character.
- Red Brick Price: 20,000,000 studs
Stud Level Guide
In each level, you must obtain a certain number of studs to be titled a "Master Burglar." If you become the Master Burglar in each level, you'll get the "That's Why We Need a Burglar" trophy/achievement.
- The Greatest Kingdom In Middle-Earth - You need to get 130,000 studs.
- An Unexpected Party - You need to get 70,000 studs.
- Azog The Defiler - You need to get 25,000 studs.
- Roast Mutton - You need to get 50,000 studs.
- The Troll Hoard - You need to get 65,000 studs.
- Over Hill And Under Hill - You need to get 80,000 studs.
- Goblin Town - You need to get 135,000 studs.
- Out Of The Frying Pan - You need to get 40,000 studs.
- Queer Lodgings - You need to get 30,000 studs.
- Flies And Spiders - You need to get 85,000 studs.
- Barrels Out Of Bond - You need to get 80,000 studs.
- A Warm Welcome - You need to get 60,000 studs.
- Looking For Proof - You need to get 85,000 studs.
- The Necromancer - You need to get 30,000 studs.
- On The Doorstep - You need to get 80,000 studs.
- Inside Information - You need to get 100,000 studs.
Questions and Answers
Ask a question about Lego The Hobbit on Wii U (WiiU)