Kicked off the TranZit Bus
If you want a good laugh, open fire on the TranZit bus driver, and he'll eventually get tired of you pumping him full of lead and kick you off the bus with a hilarious quote. Hear it for yourself, but make sure you're prepared to walk the rest of the way to your destination first.
Atari in Nuketown 2025
If you can manage to blast off all of the mannequins heads in under 60 seconds, you can go to Nuketown TC and press X to begin playing Atari.
Secret Teddy Bear Song
Find all three Teddy Bears in Nuketown 2025 and press X on each of them to unlock a secret song. The bears can be found in the yellow house, in the crashed bus, and in the backyard across from the yellow house.
In Mission 2: Celerium, move along the left wall at the start of the mission to find a hidden cave. Inside you'll find Thor's Hammer embedded in a rock. You can see it better by using flashbangs and your thermal scope.
Nacht der Undertoten
Go to the farm on TranZit and get off at the third stop. Make your way across the large cornfield and you'll reach Nacht der Undertoten from CoD: World at War.
Shoot Some Hoops
There is a basketball court in one corner of the Raid multiplayer map, with basketballs scattered around it. You can shoot or hit the balls with melee attacks to launch them in the direction you're facing. Line yourself up between the balls and baskets to try and sink some shots in style.
If you killed Menendez, you'll be treated to a great ending concert scene featuring Black Ops characters getting down to some Avenged Sevenfold.
This glitch is found during multi-player in the Diner. Have player one stand by the first door, and player two by the second door. If you both open the doors at the same time to go inside, you'll see the zombies are now hitting an invisible barrier, making them easy kills. You now only need to worry about the zombies coming out of the other two barriers.
Nuketown 2025 Barrier Glitch
Here's another glitch, this time for Nuketown 2025. Buy the barrier in the yellow building and head out onto the balcony. Line yourself up with the wooden pole so that your crosshair is just slightly off the side of the wood. If you get in just the right spot, you'll be invisible to virtually every zombie.
Here's a neat trick to make yourself untouchable in the TranZit. Buy the door and place it between the existing grey door and the vase with the plant. Now activate the door with a Turbine and the door will open, trapping you in the process and making you untouchable.
Floating in the Lab
This glitch can be found in the TranZit Lab. Through the door you open with your Turbine, go up the stairs and jump across the gap at the top. Now turn around and crouch and slowly walk back across the gap. Yes, that's right, you're now floating your way back across the gap.
Jet Gun for All Team Members
Use this trick to outfit your entire team with Jet Guns.
- With a Jet Gun available to be picked up, swap a Turbine for it.
- Now swap back, making the Jet Gun available on the ground again.
- Your partner should now pick up the gun, while you drop your Turbine.
- Your partner now swaps the Jet Gun with the Turbine you just dropped.
- Now head to the Workbench and you should be able to pick up a Jet Gun there, while your partner can grab the one still on the ground.
Better Multiplayer Performance
To minimize potential lag and find the best matches via multiplayer, go into the Find Match menu and change the Search Preferences option from Normal to Best.
Street Light Teleportation
To earn the Fuel Efficient achievement, you need to avoid using the TranZit service. So how can you quickly get around without it? Well, the street lights can be used to teleport you to various other locations. Have a Denizen creature attacking you and run under a green light. The Denizen will tunnel into the ground to and you can follow it into the portal, which teleports you to another location based on which other green lights are active. You can use this trick as often as you want to quickly travel around the map.
To get the best endings, you must accomplish all of these tasks during the story missions.
Pyrrhic Victory - Mason rescues Woods
Celerium - Celerium Worm recovered
Old Wounds - Kravchenko interrogated - learned about a potential mole in the CIA
Time and Fate - Compound searched - learned about a potential mole in the CIA
Fallen Angel - Zhao secret meeting details discovered
Harper successfully protected
Karma - Karma secured, DeFalco dead
Suffer With Me - Menendez fails in completely manipulating Woods
Achilles' Veil - The CIA undercover operative Farid survives
Strategic Defense Coalition allies with the US military - Strike Force complete
Obysseus - Admiral Briggs survives and re-activates the USS Obama's defenses
SDC sends hundreds of drones to protect the USS Obama
The Obama's defenses hold long enough for SDC reinforcements to arrive - the Obama was saved!
Karma and the crew of the USS Obama survive Menendez's attack!
Cordis Die - President Bosworth is saved
Judgement Day - Menendez captured
You'll find the 3 items needed to build this machine within the bank bunker: the Stool, Battery, and Shell. To gain access to the bunker, you'll need to first turn the power on at the power station, then place a Turbine near the door with the lightning bolt symbol on it. That will trigger the same door within the bank to open, giving you access to the bunker.
Build the Jet Gun
When your Jet Gun has reached the end of its limited lifespan, simply rebuild it from spare parts and terrorize your enemies with it again. The parts you'll need to bring to the workbench to make this are the Jet Engine, Handle, Wires, and Headlight.
The Jet Engine can be found in the tunnel between stops 4 and 5. The Handle is between stops 3 and 4. The Wires can be found in the Power Station, on the ledge as you drop down through the hole in the walkway. Lastly the Headlight is found in the cabin.
Build the Zombie Shield
All you need to build this protective shield is the Dolly and Car Door, both of which are found in the diner on TranZit. Combine these at the workbench to make this shield.
Here are the locations of all 33 intels found in the game. You won't actually get credit for finding them until you've completed the mission.
Mission 1: Pyrrhic Victory
1. To the right of the overturned armored transport carrier.
2. Near the front of the ship, in a corner to the right. You'll need to climb the ladder to reach it.
3. Near the end of the mission you'll come across two sniper towers. The intel is inside the smaller of the two towers.
Mission 2: Celerium
4. Take control of the drone at the helipad to have a room open to the left. The intel is inside that room.
5. You'll see a reception desk inside the underground facility, inside the room with the large staircase. Through the reception window you can grab the intel from off the desk.
6. Kill off all the enemies after meeting the scientist and a room will open up at the opposite end of the area. The intel is inside that room on the desk.
Mission 3: Old Wounds
7. The intel is on the cave wall near some NPC's.
8. Found at the base of a red flag with a weapon crate and giant rock behind it.
9. In the ravine with the wooden bridges, you'll see a small path leading up into the hills near the first bridge. Up there is a cave, and to the right of that, the intel.
Mission 4: Time and Fate
10. Behind the burning barn, in behind the wagon.
11. Inside the bell tower near the start of the mission. The intel is on a small platform reachable from the second ladder. You'll need to jump to the platform to grab it.
12. Inside the cocaine lab in the underground facility, the intel is in a small room off to the left.
Mission 5: Fallen Angel
13. In the very first room of the mission, to your right.
14. Open the gate and look for a small compartment to the right containing the intel.
15. Straight ahead once you leave the water via the drone.
Mission 6: Karma
16. On a desk in the server room, found after having your eyes scanned.
17. Behind the counter of a store called d'Ho inside the mall.
18. Hug the right walls outside the mall and head past the bat until you reach a small computer with the initials LKH, and the intel beside it.
Mission 7: Suffer With Me
19. Cross the warehouse catwalks and make your way into the small room with the stairs leading down. The intel is on the shelves in that room.
20. Inside the red building with the burning dumpster outside. You can't miss it.
21. After the following cutscene, you'll find the next intel on the table in the next room of the building.
Mission 8: Achilles' Veil
22. Found in the courtyard's tower at the start of the mission. Head up the stairs to reach it.
23. Found in a small room off the alley as you round the corner, with the gunman shooting at you. You can reach it by jumping on the boxes.
24. You'll see two white houses on the nearby cliffs. The roof of the second house has the intel on it.
Mission 9: Odysseus
25. Found on the ship's bridge, near the right windows.
26. After finding Briggs, hug the right wall until you come across a staircase. Up the stairs and to your right is the intel.
27. The intel is located inside one of the VTOL's on the ship's flight deck. Look inside the open door to find it.
Mission 10: Cordis Die
28. On the ground beside an exploded SUV near your starting area on the highway.
29. As you're driving you'll come across a building on your left. Hop out of the truck and head inside the building to find the intel on the desk.
30. Go to the Dale's Jewelry store and head up the stairs outside to find a t-shirt stand. On the bottom shelf of the stand you'll find the intel.
Mission 11: Judgement Day
31. Go up one level from the starting area and head to the building marked '27' to the right. The intel is on a desk inside that building.
32. Use the middle set of stairs from the control room to head up three levels and then make your way down the aisle to the left where you'll find the intel sitting on a desk.
33. Inside the circular room with stairs leading up and down, take the stairs down. Hug the wall at the bottom until you come across a crate containing the intel.