Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats on Wii U (WiiU)
Here are our Cheats for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Wii U. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We also have a page for this game on....
Unlockable Cheats and Codes Cheats
When you complete certain Abstergo Challenges, you will be rewarded with the ability to activate cheats from the pause menu. You cannot save your game when you have active cheats. Complete the challenges listed below to unlock the desired cheat.
- Abstergo Challenge 10 - With this cheat, you can stop the day/night cycle from progressing and lock in the game at dawn, day, sunset, or night.
- Abstergo Challenge 20 - When you activate this cheat, Kenway will speak in the clichÃ©s used by pirates in popular culture.
- Abstergo Challenge 30 - You can activate this cheat if you want an extra challenge, because it will turn off Kenway and the Jackdaw's health regeneration.
- Abstergo Challenge 40 - When you activate this cheat, Edward's Wanted Level will be maximized, and Hunters will be after him all the time.
- Abstergo Challenge 50 - When you activate this cheat, Kenway will become drunk and stay that way.
- Abstergo Challenge 60 - With this cheat, you can lock in the ocean wave intensity to get either no waves or high waves.
- Abstergo Challenge 70 - When you activate this cheat, Kenway and the Jackdaw will be immune to damage.
- Abstergo Challenge 80 - When you activate this cheat, all enemies will become Rabbids.
- Abstergo Challenge 90 - When you activate this cheat, Edward and the Jackdaw will get unlimited ammunition.
- Abstergo Challenge 100 - This cheat provides the Jackdaw with a skeleton crew.
Questions and Answers