Quake Cheats on Nintendo Switch
Last Updated: June 22, 2022
Cheats, game codes, unlockables, hints, tips, easter eggs, glitches, game guides, walkthroughs, screenshots, videos and more for Quake on Nintendo Switch.
Navigate using the buttons above or scroll down to browse the Quake cheats we have available for Nintendo Switch. The most trustworthy items get the most 'thumbs up' from our users and appear nearer the top!
We have 7 user entries submitted for for this game on this platform at the moment.
If you have something to share, Submit Some Content!
Are you enjoying Quake?
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
- Ratings: PEGI 18,
- First Released: Aug 18, 2021
We also have a page for this game on....
Quake Cheats Cheats
Being an older generation game, Quake gives its players access to the old-school cheat mode. Using the console to enter cheats will give you access to multiple cheats and things that other games have just stopped offering. Here is a list of cheat codes that you can enter in the console(to enter the console, press the tilde(~) key):
Access levels( cheat codes to jump to any level):
- Map start - the introduction level, in which you select difficulty and which episode
- Map e1m1 - The Slipgate Complex
- Map e1m2 - Castle of the Damned
- Map e1m3 - The Necropolis
- Map e1m4 - The Grisly Grotto
- Map e1m5 - Gloom Keep
- Map e1m6 - The Door to Chthon
- Map e1m7 - The House of Chthon
- Map e1m8 - Ziggurat Vertigo (a hidden level)
- Map e2m1 - The Installation
- Map e2m2 - The Ogre Citadel
- Map e2m3 - The Crypt of Decay
- Map e2m4 - The Ebon Fortress
- Map e2m5 - The Wizard's Manse
- Map e2m6 - The Dismal Oubliette
- Map e2m7 - The Underearth (a hidden level)
- Map e3m1 - Termination Central
- Map e3m2 - The Vaults of Zin
- Map e3m3 - The Tomb of Terror
- Map e3m4 - Satan's Dark Delight
- Map e3m5 - The Wind Tunnels
- Map e3m6 - Chambers of Torment
- Map e3m7 - The Haunted Halls (a hidden level)
- Map e4m1 - The Sewage System
- Map e4m2 - The Tower of Despair
- Map e4m3 - The Elder God Shrine
- Map e4m4 - The Palace of Hate
- Map e4m5 - Hell's Atrium
- Map e4m6 - The Pain Maze
- Map e4m7 - Azure Agony
- Map e4m8 - The Nameless City (a hidden level)
- Map end - Shub-Niggurath's Pit
- sv_nostep # - 0 = Unable to go up steps, 1 = Able to go up steps
- give ammo - All ammo
- give all - All items
- r_fullbright 1 - All solid surfaces are bright (cancelled by r_fullbright 0)
- give weapons - All weapons
- impulse 9 - All Weapons/Items
- sv_friction # - Amount of friction when moving
- give armor shard - Armour shard
- cl_backspeed # - Backward movement speed
- Kill - Begin again on current map with original health, weapons, ammo, etc.
- give blue key - Blue key
- give armor - Body armour
- give bodyarmor - Body armour
- give combat armor - Combat armour
- give commander's head - Commander's head
- Notarget - Enemies Can't See You
- Fly - Fly Mode
- cl_forwardspeed # - Forward movement speed
- impulse 11 - gives 1 rune (do it 4 times for all)
- give C # - Gives charge amount of entered # (0 to 255)
- give H # - Gives health amount of entered # (0 to 32767)
- give N # - Gives nail amount of entered # (0 to 255)
- give R # - Gives rocket amount of entered # (0 to 255)
- give S # - Gives shell amount of entered # (0 to 255)
- give # - Gives weapon to entered # (1 to 8:1=Axe, 2=Shotgun, 3=Super Shotgun, 4=Nailgun, 5=Super Nailgun, 6=Grenade Launcher, 7=Rocket Launcher, 8=Thunderbolt)
- God - God Mode
- Givehealth - Health
- cl_rollangle # - How much the screen will angle when strafing
- give invulnerability - Invulnerability
- sv_maxspeed # - Maximum speed when moving
- Noclip - No Clip (go through walls)
- give power cube - Power cube
- give power shield - Power shield
- impulse 255 or impulse -1 - quad damage mode
- give red key - Red key
- give security pass - Security pass
- skill # - Set skill to # (# is 0 to 3: 0=Easy, 1=Normal, 2=Hard, 3=Nightmare)
- sv_gravity # - Sets the gravity to #
- give slugs - Slugs
- cl_sidespeed # - Strafing movement speed
- sv_stopspeed # - Time it takes to stop moving
If you were to find your way to the Nightmare selection portal, take some time to shoot the decoration next to it. Doing this will display a hidden message. The message pays tribute to those who played the Beta version of the game. These players will remember that the Well of Wishes used to be located in the tutorial.
Nine Inch Nails Logo Easter Eggs
If you are a fan of the band, you might notice that all the boxes of nails in the game bear the Nine Inch Nails Logo. This is a nod to the band because Trent Reznor of the band worked on Quakes music and sound effects.
The Well of Wishes and Dopefish Easter Eggs
In the Crypt of Decay, if you were to explore a bit, you might come across a secret area. In this secret area, you will notice that there is a Dopefish that lives there. The name of this area as well as the textures used in it is a nod towards ID Softwares earliest game series, Commander Keen. In Commander Keen 4: Secret of the Oracle, the well of wishes is an underwater level that you would play through.
The chamber of Initials Easter Eggs
If you were to find yourself playing the Underneath and end up shooting all of the gargoyle heads, you will notice that a corridor with flashing lights appears for you to walk through. Through this corridor, you will enter a room that bears the initials of Tim Willits and his sister, Theresa Chasar, as well as the Doom Logo.
Weapons to unlock Unlockables
In Quake, you will notice that there are multiple types of weapons that you will find and be able to use, here is a list of the weapons and the damage that they can inflict upon your enemies:
- Axe - 20 damage every 0.5 seconds, and is short range.
- Shotgun - 24 damage every 0.5 seconds at short range, divided among the 6 pellets (4 damage per pellet).
- Double shotgun - 56 damage every 0.7 seconds divided among 14 pellets (4 damage per pellet).
- Nailgun - Fires a nail every 0.1 seconds for 9 damage.
- Super Nailgun - 2 nails every 0.1 seconds inflict 18 damage.
- Grenade launcher - Launches a grenade in a ballistic arc every 0.6 seconds, which inflicts between 100-120 damage on a direct hit. Otherwise, it detonates after 2.5 seconds for 120 damage.
To grenade jump, you need to fire your grenade then stand on it. Just before it detonates, press jump and the following explosion will propel you into the air.
- Rocket launcher - Launches a rocket in a flat trajectory every 0.8 seconds, which inflicts between 100-120 damage on a direct hit, and splashes for up to 120 damage.
To rocket jump, press jump and immediately fire a rocket. The explosion will propel you high into the air.
- Thunderbolt - Inflicts 30 damage per cell.
Items to Unlock Unlockables
Quake offers a variety of items for you to find throughout the game, here is a list of things to keep your eyes out for:
- Health - Appears in 15, 25, and 100-point packages.
- Armor - Comes in three forms:
- Green armor absorbs 30% damage and resists up to 100 points.
- Yellow armor absorbs 60% damage and resists up to 150 points.
- Red armor absorbs 80% damage and resists up to 200 points.
- Shells - Provides wither 20 or 40 shells for the shotguns.
- Nails - Provides 25 or 50 nails.
- Rockets - Contains 5 or 10 rockets.
- Cells - Contains 6 or 12 cells.
- Quad Damage - You inflict four times as much damage for 30 seconds.
- Pentagram of Protection - Negates health damage; armor is still stripped away from hits.
- Ring of Shadows - Provides invisibility for 30 seconds.
- Biosuit - Prevents drowning damage or damage from swimming in slime. You still take damage in lava, but it is slowed significantly.
- Ammo packs - Ammunition packs are dropped by players in Coop or Deathmatch when they are killed.
Questions, Answers and Comments