DOOM Eternal Cheats on Nintendo Switch
- First Released: Mar 19, 2020
- Genres: Shooter
- Ratings: PEGI 18,
Are you enjoying DOOM Eternal?
Based on 3 ratings
Click a score button below to add your rating... or even Write a review!
While they aren’t traditional “cheat codes” to enter, cheats can be activated by finding them on floppy disks in the main campaign. There are 14 available cheats you can find and activate.
- Infinite Extra Lives
- IDDQD (gives you Sentinel Armor for the mission)
- Instant Stagger Mode
- All Runes
- Infinite Ammo
- IDKFA (all weapons and equipment are unlocked and mastered)
- Powerup Mode: Onslaught
- Silver Bullet Mode (staggered enemies die from a single hit)
- Fully Upgraded Suit
- Powerup Mode: Overdrive
- Famine Mode (demons don’t drop health or armor)
- Party Mode (demons burst into confetti)
- Powerup Mode: Berserk
- QuakeCon Mode (audience cheers when you do well)
Having cheat codes active will stop you from accessing the Slayer Gates, but there are no other restrictions. Once you’ve found a cheat code, you can activate it from the mission select screen at any point between missions.
If you’re having trouble finding any of the cheat floppy disks, use the video guide below for help.
Daisy (and all Daisy locations)Easter Eggs
The pet rabbit Daisy can be seen in the background at various points, in a portrait, and even on the cover art itself. In fact, she can be seen in every mission in the game’s campaign.
Bookshelf referencesEaster Eggs
The protagonist’s bookshelf is filled with titles that reference classic books or other video games, including references to the Doom novels themselves.
In addition to all of these references, there is also a book written by a writer named Cliffton Fischbach, which is the name of Markiplier’s deceased father. His father had been the one to introduce him to Doom.
Creative Director tributeEaster Eggs
The man prominently featured on the bags of Gulami’s Dried Meat Pieces that you can see in the store in Mission 6 is the game’s Creative Director, Hugo Martin.
Unlock Doom and Doom IIUnlockables
Both the original Doom and Doom II can be unlocked and played fully within the game from the protagonist’s gaming setup in his room.
To unlock Doom, you must collect all of the floppy disks found in the main campaign.
To unlock Doom II, you must enter “FLYNNTAGGART.”
As an additional nod to the franchise’s history, Flynn Taggart is the name that was given to the protagonist in the Doom novels.
Doom 3 referenceEaster Eggs
On the protagonist’s desk, there is a tiny model of the Soul Cube from Doom 3.
Terminator 2 referenceEaster Eggs
If you die from standing in lava, you will give a thumbs-up at the end as a reference to Terminator 2.
All Unlockable SkinsUnlockables
In addition to skins that came as bonuses with certain editions of the game or as preorder bonuses, there are also many skins that can be unlocked in the game itself.
- Astro – unlock all runes
- Crimson – complete Mission 8
- Midnight – complete the campaign
- Phobos – play Extra Life Mode and finish with 11 extra lives
- Classic Doom Marine – unlock from the Fortress of Doom
- Praetor – unlock from the Fortress of Doom
- Sentinel – unlock from the Fortress of Doom
- Ember – reach Level 10 in Series 1
- Zombie Slayer – join the Slayers Club
- Doomicorn – link your Bethesda account to a Twitch Prime account
- Purple Pony – link your Bethesda account to a Twitch Prime account
- Night-mare – link your Bethesda account to a Twitch Prime account
- Red Rage (Mancubus enemy skin) – reach Level 4 in Series 1
- Inferno Lord (Marauder enemy skin) – reach Level 7 in Series 1
The Demonic Slayer, DOOT! Revenant enemy skin, and weapons skins were all available as preorder bonuses or with special editions of the game.
To unlock the Unmaykr secret weapon, you’ll need to unlock it from the Fortress of Doom using Empyrean Keys, which are rewards for completing the Slayer Gates.
All Music / Album locationsHints
There are numerous record albums you can find that will let you play music from other games by id Software. If you’re having trouble finding any of them, use the video guide below for help.
All Toy LocationsHints
There are 10 secret toys hidden throughout the game as a collectible. If you’re having trouble finding any of them, use the video guide below for help.
Slayer Key and Slayer Gate LocationsHints
Slayer Gates are powerful, optional combat encounters that you must find and beat in order to get the Empyrean Keys you’ll need to unlock the secret weapon Unmaykr. However, to access the Slayer Gates, you’ll also need to first find the Slayer Keys that unlock them.
Note: this will not work if you have cheats active. Before you go searching for the Slayer Keys and Gates, you’ll need to deactivate cheats from the mission select screen and then begin the mission.
If you’re having trouble finding any of the Slayer Keys or Slayer Gates, use the video guide below.
All Sentinel Crystal LocationsHints
Sentinel Crystals increase your health, armor, and ammo capacity. There are 12 total Sentinel Crystals hidden throughout the game that you’ll want to get in order to max out your health, armor, and ammo.
If you’re having trouble finding any of them, use the video guide below for help.
Runes let you use special powers in combat, but you must find them before you can use them. There are 9 total runes in the game, and you can have up to 3 equipped at a time. The available runes are:
- Savagery – Perform Glory Kills faster.
- Seek and Destroy – Launch into a Glory Kill from much further away.
- Blood Fueled – Gain a speed boost after performing a Glory Kill.
- Air Control – Greatly increase movement control while in the air.
- Dazed and Confused – increase how long enemies remain in a stagger state.
- Savage Throw – Survive a death blow and briefly slow down time, giving you a chance to recover. This Rune recharges on death.
- Chrono Strike – Hold down the aim button in mid-air to temporarily slow down time. Once the Rune is fully drained, you’ll need to wait for it to recharge.
- Equipment Fiend – Enemies killed by equipment or while under the influence of equipment will decrease the recharge time.
- Punch and Reave – Enemies killed by Blood Punch shockwave drop health.
If you’re having trouble finding any of the runes, use the video guide below for help.
All Praetor Suit Token LocationsHints
Praetor Suit Tokens let you upgrade your Praetor Suit with passive boosts and other helpful upgrades. There are 43 total tokens hidden throughout the game, which will grant you points to spend to unlock the upgrades. If you want to max out your Praetor Suit and unlock everything, you’ll need all 43 Praetor Suit Tokens.
If you’re having trouble finding all of the tokens, use the video guide below for help.
All Secret Encounter LocationsHints
There are 18 secret encounter battles that you can find. Winning these secret battles rewards you with more weapon points. If you’re having trouble finding all of the secret encounters, use the video guide below for help.