Вот наши Подсказки для Halo: The Master Chief Collection на Xbox One. Самые надежные товары получают больше всего "больших пальцев вверх" от наших пользователей и появляются ближе к вершине!
Нравится ли вам Halo: The Master Chief Collection?
Нажмите кнопку оценки ниже, чтобы добавить свою оценку... или даже Напишите отзыв!
To get the "Mystery Achievement" achievement, start from the main menu. Go to "Multiplayer," then "Custom Games," and then "Halo: Combat Evolved." Select the "Battle Creek" map and bring up the file options by pressing R3. Change the game type name to ".fortune." A message will come up saying "Everything lies in silence," and you'll get the achievement.
Follow the steps below to get the I Would Have Been Your Daddy (IWHBYD) Skull in Halo 2:
1. When you start the level, enter the first hallway. Fight the Grunt there.
2. Jump onto one of the lights ahead of you. Then use a crouch jump to reach a higher platform.
3. Turn around to find a narrow ledge on the right side of the alley below you. Follow the ledge.
4. Jump to the platform across from the ledge. Then use a crouch jump or grenade jump to reach a higher platform.
5. Jump onto the roof to your left. From there, go right and down the alley.
6. Jump onto the higher rooftop, and cross it until you can jump down to the highway.
7. Either use a grenade jump to reach the rooftop ahead, or jump onto the banister and crouch jump onto the roof from there. Once you're on the roof, proceed to the other side until the Jackals spawn. Turn left and return to the spot where you landed on the roof.
8. You should be near the bridge. Go left toward where the Pelican departs and cross the roofs until you're at the bridge's flat part. Jump down.
9. From the bridge, jump down into the alley and go up the ramp. Jump onto the boxes to your right and use them to reach the roof to your left.
10. From that rooftop, jump onto the roof to your right and head left until you see a bridge where another Jackal Sniper spawns. Turn right and go through the door of the more distant of the two balconies.
11. Wait a few seconds. The skull should appear by the sniper rifle. If it doesn't, you need to restart the entire level and try again.
12. If you're nervous about losing the skull, as you have to use a Plasma Pistol to fight waves of Elites once you grab it and must get through that in order to keep the skull, leave the room before you take it. Find a checkpoint and choose "save and quit." Once you start it up again, the skull will still be in the room for you to take.
Follow the steps below to get the I Would Have Been Your Daddy (IWHBYD) Skull in Halo 3:
1. Start The Covenant from the beginning of the chapter, on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary difficulty. It doesn't matter if you play alone or in co-op mode.
2. Proceed normally through the level until you defeat the Prophet of Truth and the Flood. Do not jump into the elevator shaft.
3. Clear the enemies in the area and look at the seven Halo ring holograms in the room. The Halos are arranged according to number. To make sure you have the right order, the one by the elevator is #1. The one that includes some red in the hologram is #4. The one by Truth is #7.
4. Jump through the Halo rings in the following order: 4, 6, 5, 4, 5, 3, 4
5. If you jump through the wrong ring, you don't have to restart the level. Just begin the sequence of rings again from the start, with #4.
6. Once you've gone the correct sequence, the rings will blink and the skull will appear on the bridge that leads to Truth's podium.
7. Finish the level. You must make it to the end to keep the skull.