The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Коды на Nintendo Switch
- категория: Основная игра
- Впервые выпущен: May 11, 2023
- Жанры: Role-playing (RPG), Adventure
- Тема: Action, Fantasy, Science fiction, Open world
- Рейтинги: PEGI 12, ESRB E10
Нравится ли вам The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
На основе2 [2, *] Рейтинги и 1 Обзор
Нажмите кнопку оценки ниже, чтобы добавить свою оценку... или даже Напишите отзыв!
Cheats Available Through a TrainerКоды
You can add Cheats manually using a trainer, which can be installed on the AllTrainersPC.com page.
Listed below are cheats that you can use through the trainer:
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Stamina
- Infinite Money
- Infinite Arrows
- One Hit Kill
- Infinite Durability
- Super Speed
- Set Game Time
- Super Jump
- Fi’s (Link’s companion) spirit residing in the Master Sword:
The same glow in Skyward Sword, when Fi communicates with Link, can be seen in the Master Sword in Tears of the Kingdom. This indicates that Fi is still around after all this time.
- We are the Champions:
You can see the photo taken of the Champions at the end of the Champions’ Ballad DLC when Link enters the house. However, this photo only shows if you have a saved file for the DLC.
- A link to the past:
You can learn of the imprisoning war when hearing Hyrule’s mythology. This occurs in the past and gives insight into the conflict between the mysterious Sages and villainous Ganondorf.
- Link’s humming cooking songs:
During cooking sessions, Link hums songs from past Zelda games.
- The names of the Lightroots are the Shrine names spelled backward
- Penn’s little birdies are, in fact, his sources:
When you talk to Penn, he often says a little birdy provided him with information about Princess Zelda. Some of his sources are actual little birdies. You will find him at a stable writing notes while talking to little birds.
- You can find the decayed Guardian from Breath of the Wild on top of the Hateno Tech Lab.
- Ultrahand is named after an old Nintendo toy from the 1960s.
- The Purah Pad is actually a Nintendo Switch.
- References to the old Zelda titles:
The milk bottles in the village contain the reference for Lon Lon Ranch from Ocarina of Time.
- Dogs lead to a treasure chest:
Feeding the dog will cause it to walk away. However, you should not be discouraged. Follow the dog, as it will eventually lead you to getting a rare chest.
How to Unlock Specific AbilitiesРазблокируемый
- Recall - can be unlocked by completing Nachoyah Shrine on the Great Sky Island.
- Fuse - can be unlocked by completing In-isa Shrine on the Great Sky Island.
- Ultrahand - can be unlocked by completing the Ukouh Shrine on the Great Sky Island.
- Ascend - can be unlocked by completing the Gutanbac Shrine on the Great Sky Island.
- Link’s final “Missing” ability (Autobuild) - To find Autobuild, you must venture into the Depths. Start the “Camera Work in the Depths" quest to become acquainted with the subterranean realm. Continue playing Robbie and Josha’s quest line and unlock “A Mystery in the Depths.” It then asks you to follow the direction the statues are pointing in, thus taking you to Autobuild.
Outfits: Their Effects and Where You Can Find ThemПодсказки
- Archaic Legwear - increases defense and is given at the start of the game.
- Archaic Tunic - increases defense and is found in Pondside Cave on Great Sky Island.
- Archaic Warm Greaves - increases defense and grants cold resistance. You will find it in a giant tree stump east of Gutanbac Shrine on the Great Sky Island.
- Hylian Hood, Trousers and Tunic - increases defense and is located at Lookout Landing clothing store.
- Champion’s Leather - increases defense and is found at Hyrule Castle Sanctum .
- Tunic of Time - increases defense and is found in the Depths.
- Dark Tunic - increases defense and movement speed at night and can be exchanged at the Bargainer statue in Lookout Landing.
- Glide Shirt - increases defense and skydive mobility and is obtained by completing the dive ceremony challenge on Courage Island Sky Island in under 40 seconds.
- Rubber Armor - increases defense and shock resistance and is found at the end of Whistling Hill Cave.
- Climbing Gear - increases defense and climbing speed and can be found in North Hyrule Cave.
- Fierce Deity Boots - increase defense and attack power and are found in Ancient Tree Stump.
- Barbarian Helm - increases defense and attack power and is located at Robred Dropoff Cave.
- Barbarian Armor - increases defense and attack power. You will find it in Crenel Hills Cave.
- Stealth Mask, Chest Guard, and Tights - increases defense and stealth and can be purchased at Kakariko Armor shop.
- Radiant Mask, Shirt, and Tights - increases defense and glows in dark places and can be bought at Kakariko Armor shop.
- Froggy Hood, Sleeve, and Leggings - increases defense and slip resistance and can be obtained by completing all of the side quests under the Potential Princess Sightings.
- Snowquill Headdress, Tunic, and Trousers - increases defense and cold resistance and can be purchased at Rito Village.
- Miner’s Trouser - increases defense and generates light and is found in the Depths.
Do not leave the starting area without Archaic Warm Greaves; they help with cold resistance. You will find them in a chest, in a cut-in-half tree which you can enter. This tree is on the Great Sky island close to the Bottomless Cave.
Head over to the Castle ruins as soon as you are on the ground. When you return to Lookout Landing, Purah will provide details on unlocking the paraglider, which is vital for the experience.
- You should visit Lookout Landing:
- Talk to Purah after you’ve received the task to visit the four main regions, and she will mark them on your map.
- Talking with Robbie will lead to various leads about the possibilities of your Purah Pad.
- A Refinery will eventually appear, and the clothing store will rotate the armor pieces depending on your main story progress.
- You should interact with shrines across Hyrule even if they don’t want you to do the puzzle just yet. Below are a few shrines that make for helpful, fast travel spots:
- Kyonosis Shrine - found on your way to Castle Ruins.
- Ekochiu Shrine - found northeast of Lookout Landing, close to Woodland Stable.
- Makasura Shrine - found east of Hyrule Field and before Kakariko Village.
- Sinakawak Shrine - found northwest of Lookout Landing.
- Orochium Shrine - found up north near the Tabantha.
- Head to Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower after you gain access to Skyview Towers, as the enemies are amenable, and there are plenty of resources.
- Stop by New Serenne Stable, which you will find if you follow the main road northwest of Lookout Landing. Here you can get yourself a horse registered; this makes it easier to traverse the roads while you get the hang of building Zonai devices. Talking with the person at the counter will also kick off the Pony Points mechanic, which offers many rewards.
- You can get a traversal advantage by tackling main story temples. Start at Rito Village, which Purah will recommend at Lookout Landing.
- You should get Link’s remaining ability as soon as you can. The missing ability is Autobuild, which can be obtained by following Robbie’s questline in the main story.
- Grab every bomb flower you see, as they are extremely useful and can be combined with arrows to give you a huge advantage.
- You should fuse weapons as it frees up space and enhances the weapons you are using.
- Cook elemental resistance meals, as there is often unbearable weather for Link. You can use foods such as spicy peppers to help with resistance.
- Stock up on Zonai devices, as you can use them when struggling with a puzzle.
- You can scan for chests with Ultrahand. If a chest is stuck in the ground, you can grab it and hold the analog stick up to retrieve it. You can also use Ultrahand to bring items out of reach closer to you.
- Explore the small sky islands, as they often have a chest that contains items such as treasure maps or valuable Zonai-related items.