Enter the Gungeon Batoteiros em Playstation 4 (PS4)
Está a gostar Enter the Gungeon?
Com base em2 [2, *] avaliações
Clique num botão de pontuação abaixo para adicionar a sua classificação... ou mesmo Escreva uma revisão!
Batota, códigos de jogo, desbloqueáveis, dicas, dicas, ovos de páscoa, falhas, guias de jogo, passagens, capturas de ecrã, vídeos e mais para Enter the Gungeon em em . Playstation 4.
Navegue usando os botões acima ou desloque-se para baixo para navegar no . Enter the Gungeon trapaceiros temos disponíveis para Playstation 4. Os artigos mais dignos de confiança recebem o maior número de 'polegares para cima' . dos nossos utilizadores e aparecem mais perto do topo!
Temos 4 entradas de utilizadores submetidas para este jogo nesta plataforma neste momento.
Você tem algo para compartilhar? Envie seu conteúdo!
- Find Secret Rooms
- Fight Ser Blockner
- Weapon/Item/Boss/Etc. references
- Unlock The Bullet and The Robot
- Lançado pela primeira vez: Apr 4, 2016
- Gêneros: Shooter, Adventure, Indie, Arcade
- Plataformas: Mac,PC,Xbox One,PlayStation 4,Linux,Nintendo Switch
- Desenvolvedor: Dodge Roll
- Editora: Devolver Digital
- Classificações: PEGI 7, ESRB E10+
Find Secret RoomsDicas
You’ll normally find secret rooms just by being lucky, but if you’re having trouble and happen to have a weapon with a lot of ammo, you can shoot at the walls to find cracks that indicate secret rooms, as shown in the video below.
Fight Ser BlocknerDesbloqueáveis
To unlock the Blockner secret boss battle, you need to find the secret room in the Hall of Knowledge (the tutorial area). In the room after Manuel leaves, go to the room of the left and use a blank on the cracked wall. Inside the secret room, you’ll find the Old Knight’s Helm and the Old Knight’s Shield. Defeat Ser Manuel and then talk to him. He will tell you about Blockner. This makes Blockner appear in the Black Powder Mine.
(Note: after you defeat him, his ghost will appear as an NPC in The Breach and he can also appear as a mini-boss.)
Weapon/Item/Boss/Etc. referencesOvos de Páscoa
Many weapons and items in the game reference other works from popular culture, either through their name, appearance, description, or a combination of those details. Some of the bosses also have names that reference other works.
- SAA - Revolver Ocelot’s gun in Metal Gear Solid
- Patriot - The Boss’s weapon from Metal Gear Solid 3
- Nanomachines - Metal Gear Rising
- Box - Metal Gear Solid series
- Polaris - the Polar Star in Cave Story
- AU Gun - the Golden Gun in Goldeneye 007
- Klobbe - the Klobb from Goldeneye 007
- Heck Blaster - the Plasma Blaster from Earthworm Jim
- Alien Sidearm - the Covenant Energy Pistol in Halo
- Wind Up Gun - the Positron Shooter from Futurama
- Grasschopper - the Noisy Cricket from Men in Black
- MegaHand - the Mega Buster from Mega Man
- Machine Fist – Barret’s weapon in Final Fantasy VII
- Proton Backpack - the Proton Pack in Ghostbusters
- Roll Bomb - bombs in Metroid
- Quad Laser - the gun used by the Mooninites in Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Banana - the gun in Worms
- BSG - the BFG in Doom
- Serious Cannon - gun in Serious Sam
- Bandana Bullet Kin - Rambo
- Compressed Air Tank - Jaws
- Super Meat Gun - Super Meat Boy
- Light Gun - Duck Hunt
- Hyper Light Blaster - Hyper Light Drifter
- Tear Jerker - The Binding of Isaac
- Brick Breaker - Super Mario Bros
- Deck4rd - Blade Runner (Deckard)
- Orange - God Hand
- Master of Unlocking - Resident Evil
- Grappling Hook - The Legend of Zelda (hookshot)
- Armor of Thorns - Dark Souls
- Gun Soul - Reference to Dark Souls
- Shield of the Maiden - Bloodborne (Wooden Shield)
- Cog of Battle - Gears of War
- Iron Coin - Game of Thrones
- Backup Gun - Die Hard
- Seven-Leaf Clover - Futurama
- R2G2 - Star Wars (R2D2)
- Gatling Gull - Metal Gear Solid (Vulcan Raven)
- Ammoconda - Snake
- Shotgrub - The Lion King
- High Dragun - The Hobbit (Smaug)
- Dr. Wolfenstein - Wolfenstein
- Robot’s Past - Terminator
Unlock The Bullet and The RobotDesbloqueáveis
In addition to the main characters available from the start, there are two playable characters you must unlock.
The Bullet – Spare five Red-Caped Bullet Kin. These are rare, smaller bullet enemies wearing red capes. They won’t attack you. If you encounter one, clear the room of other enemies and then wait until the red-caped bullet disappears. Do this five times to unlock The Bullet.
The Robot – First, befriend Tinker. Then, give him the requested items needed to repair the Chamber 2 elevator. You can do this across multiple runs. (Note, to get the Master Round, you’ll need to defeat the boss without being hit.) Once the elevator is repaired, you’ll be able to enter the elevator shaft and find the Busted Television. Take this item to the Blacksmith in Chamber 5, but be careful, because you’ll drop the Busted Television whenever you roll. If you successfully get the Busted Television to the Blacksmith, you’ll unlock The Robot.